CHAPTER 19

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Next Morning

Pragya stirred in sleep and opened her eyes. Her lips curved to a pleasant smile, finding herself in between Abhi's arm. She lifted her head and looked at Abhi, who was sleeping peacefully, hugging her.

Pragya's pov: You are looking like a kid while you were sleeping. But you are a very adamant kid. Rockstar, accept the truth that you have feelings for me. If you are not having also, I will make sure that you would have for me in the future. Already I have lost something precious in my life. I don't want to miss you too, Abhi. You are always mine.

Pragya noticed him moving in his sleep and closed her eyes, pretending to sleep. Abhi wakes up from his nap and found himself, hugging her. Without disturbing her, he got up from the bed and looked at her.

Abhi's pov: This lady Hitler is a good spoiler. First, she spoiled my life, then she spoiled my life, now my sleep too. Look at her, sleeping as if an innocent baby. But in reality, she is a fraud.

Abhi thought and went from there, whereas Pragya opened her and smiled in happiness.

P's dad: Preethi, how many days you are going to be like this? He is gone. He has married that lady.

Preethi's father angrily shouted at her.

Preethi: But he married her for me, papa. He did that to save us.

Preethi said, crying.

Preethi: I can't marry some other, forgetting him.

P's dad: For how many days you are going to cry like this, thinking about him. Because of the idiot, everyone is making fun of our family. I can't even face people outside.

Preethi: How can you expect me to marry some other, forgetting Abhi, papa?

P's dad: Then decide Preethi, whether that Abhi or me.

Preethi's father said her angrily and went from there, pushing her into a helpless situation. She saw her mother with pleading eyes, whereas her mother nodded negatively and went from there.

Abhi was sitting in the dining table, whereas the table was filled with his favorite food. His mouth was filled with saliva, whereas the aroma of the food was pulling him towards it. He looked at Pragya, who is enjoying the food, without minding his glare.

Abhi's pov: God, why are you pushing me into this helpless situation. One side, my ego is not allowing me to eat this. But, on the other hand, my stomach is pleading me to eat all of this food in one go. What would I do now?

He licked his lips, seeing the food items, whereas Pragya controlled her smile, seeing him.

Pragya: Hmm... Amazing. I have never eaten such amazing food. Robin, today you made food very tasty. I'm going to eat everything.

Robin felt happy, hearing Pragya, whereas Abhi cursed her in his mind.

Abhi's pov: What? If she eats everything, then what would I do? Shall I withdraw my ego? No... No, let her go. After that, let me eat.

After eating, Pragya got up from her chair.

Pragya: Haa... My tummy is full. Robin...