CHAPTER 18

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

Both went to Pragya's house. Abhi noticed the welcoming decorations, but he ignored all of it and went inside the home. Both of them didn't speak anything, and the silence prevailed till the night.

At Night

Pragya entered into her first night room and saw Abhi, who was sitting with a pale face. With a victorious smile, she approached him.

Pragya: What are you thinking, Mr. Hubby?

Pragya asked, keeping her hand on his shoulder. Abhi closed his eyes and controlled his anger.

Pragya: From now onwards, you are mine. Do you know how happy I'm?

Abhi suddenly holds her neck and pins her on the wall. He strangled her neck furiously, making her to chock. His eyes were bloodshot, and hot tears were flowing from his eyes.

Abhi: How could you be happy, Ms. Pragya Arora... Sorry sorry, Mrs. Pragya. How could you be satisfied after spoiling my happiness? Do you think that you have won after doing all these? For your kind information, you have lost it Pragya. For these many days, you have only seen my affection towards you. You would have seen the friendly side of me. But, from now onwards, you would see only my hater towards you.

I HATE YOU, PRAGYA. YOU ARE THE PERSON WHOM I HATE IN THIS WORLD. I WON'T GET MY LOVE. NEVER EVER.

Abhi said with an uttermost hater, whereas Pragya's eyes were filled with tears. She knows all this would happen and she was aware of Abhi's reaction. Even after that, it hurts her when she heard his hate for her.

In Midnight 3 a.m

Pragya was waiting in her room, but there was no trace of Abhi. She got worried and went out. When she came to the hall, she saw him sleeping on the sofa. Pragya left a relief smile, seeing Abhi.

Pragya noticed him shivering because of cold. She rushed to her room and bought a blanket. She went towards him and covered him with the blanket.

Till a few minutes before, she was very nervous. But, after seeing his innocent face, while sleeping made her forget all of her worries. She sat next to him and caressed his head.

Pragya's pov: I know that you hate me. But I'm sure that your hater will not last for a long time. I'm sure that one day you would understand me and my love. Till that I would wait. But I can't lose you Abhi. You're always mine, and I LOVE YOU, ROCKSTAR.

 You're always mine, and I LOVE YOU, ROCKSTAR

Pragya thought, kissing his head. Soon, she drifted into sleep, near him, holding his hand.

 Soon, she drifted into sleep, near him, holding his hand