Chapter - 2 [ Don't Worry, You're Safe ]

Bloody Sunset Chapter - 2 [ Turn on music for good experience ]

[ Turn on music for good experience ]

George glanced into the guy as he backed away he saw his blood thirsty red eyes . The man grabbed his arm before he runs away, george started trembing as he closed his eyes.

" Don't worry, you're safe now.."

George suddenly pulled his arm away from the guy as he glared back.

George: I don't even know who you are! Why would i follow you?!
?? : then should i just let you eaten by a monster? If i didn't save you there, you should've screaming for help.
George : What do you mean monster? And can you explain where am i!?
?? : Then follow me, ill tell you everything that you want to know.

George did a risky move yet he has to follow him to know his answers from his question, they both are in a quiet village with monsters in a disguise. Few minutes of walk george saw a large house that is bigger than the other houses in the village.

?? : Then let me introduce myself, my name is Clay Bryce..
George: then..my name is ...

The door suddenly opened ,they saw a guy with a braided black hair and has the same height as clay. He looked down at george as he glared at him

?? : Clay, don't tell me this is a-..
Clay : Indeed he is, he's my property now move away Dave
?? : My..My..Its been so long that i haven't seen a human before
George : What the fuc-- What property? You don't own me MR BRYCE . You cant just do whatever you want
Dave : Pfft- now we're talking, this is exactly what i want to see.

Dave leaned his back against the wall as he chuckled, George suddenly pulled his arm away from Clay as he glared.

George : tell me more about this village..i want to know more, i want to get out as soon as possible.
Clay : This village is full of different kinds monsters, demon, Vampires and Werewolfs are the highest type of monsters in this dimension. We never found a human for a hundreds of years since we had to close the portal to the human world, its forbidden for us to go.
I decided to help you not because i want to, i also have a reason.
George : Then tell me what is it.
Clay : There's a right time for that to let you know George
George : Then i want you to help me Clay, youre the only person i can trust here. I know we havent known for a long time but my life is in danger right now.

"DEAL .."

George's pov

Clay set me up with my new room, it seems it wasn't used for years but it was still clean and neat. I looked through the window and everything seems different from the human world.

" CLAAAAAAY!! GET OUTTA THERE WE HAVE TO TALK! "

A loud noise from the distance made george startled, he checked what's outside and he saw a normal looking guy shouting outside the house . The guy went inside as george got confused as he thought there's also a human in this dimension. George rushed to see the person, he saw a normal looking guy that looks threatening.

?? : what the-..
Clay : Nicholas,I'd like you to meet George.
Nick : ugh- what is this scent-..are you a Human-?
Clay : Don't question it , you already know what he is nick. By the way, nick is a werewolf who is my best friend.
Nick : nice to meet you george

Nick was about to offer a shakehand, Clay slowly glared at nick and smirked.

Nick : oooh~ you cannot just own someone just because you met him first Clay.
Clay : pfft- did i even say anything?

George went back to his room as he saw a mirror beside his bed, he went closer and touched it.

" Soon, i will get out of here "

TO BE CONTINUED

Don't forget to upvote 💕