Chapter - 40 Finale [ Ring ]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter FINALE
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

2 years later after they wake up from the coma.

Darryl haven't moved on from the dream, he was still hoping that someday they would meet again.

He already has a suitable job for himself and has been taking care of himself very well, after he woke up from the coma he started to look for zak and hope for the best to meet him again.

Meanwhile

George has been moving on forward with his life, he already moved on to what he dreamt about while he was on the coma.

George was driving to his parent's house to go see the mirror and say his final goodbyes. It was 8 pm and it was snowing.

He has to move on because theres future ahead for him thats the right person for him, he arrived at the house and went to the attic,George has been visiting the mirror for 3 times a month but now its time for him to let go in order to be free. His memories with his dreams will never fade away.

George touched the mirror and started crying , he looked though the window and saw the moon shining. He believed that Clay was watching him from above .

" Its been two years since we talk, you had no idea how much i miss you, but now its tike for me to move on and start life in the real world.. "

George started crying, tears streaming down his face while looking the moon from above.

George still has the ring believing that Clay gave it to him, Wilbur Soot and George started over again as friends, it hurt Wilbur a lot but he has no choice but to restart all over again. But Wilbur is now starting to build back what they built before.

He slowly looked at the mirror, seeing his reflection. he wipes off his tears but no matter how he tried to stop crying, his tears kept falling down.

He looked at the ring and slowly took it off, he smiled and thinking how lucky he was that he get to know Clay even in a short period of time.

" i think its time for me to let go of the past.."

The ring started glowing red and George quickly thought Clay is around, he remembered Clay told him that if the ring started glowing, that means he was around.

" WAIT,  WHAT-!? "

George puts back his ring and couldn't belive what he saw, his heart was telling him that Clay was near .

Its only just the beginning

SEASON – 1 END

Don't forget to follow me on wattpad to keep up with me for the update of the SEASON 2

Thank you guys so so much for reading this book, i appreciate you guys for being with here in the journey, i wouldn't be here without you guys.

Kathy Snail – Signing Off

SEASON 2 IS OUT NOW