Chapter - 11 [ Blood Moon ]

Bloody Sunset - Chapter 11
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

George was writing his diary about his life for the past few days, Clay's friend, Nick was peeking on his diary as he laughs .

Nick : Deaaaar diaryy, Damn you sound like a teenage girl . And who the heck is Darryl?? Your boyfriend? Im telling this to Clay

George : Wait what- And where the heck did you cane from??

Nick : oh don't worry, Clay told me to keep you company , you might get lonely here or bored.

George : oh- uhh..alright then, i dont need your company

Nick : oh, By the way, lets talk about clay, im about to spill tea

George : Aren't you two friends?? Why are you telling me about him that you supposed to keep a secret

Nick : Because...Shut up , i wanna gossippp .

George closed his Diary as they started talking about Clay. Patches walked in and they both stopped laughing

Patches: Hey, hey i heard everything what you said Nick

Nick : oh come on, its fun gossiping .

Patches : Not until i tell Karl and Alex about this.

Nick : Wait noo

Patches rolls her eyes and walked out of his room, Nick laughs and whispers " His cat was so annoying , Don't listen to patches "

The next Day it was the Blood Moon which occurs every 2 weeks, George noticed that everyone in the village seems busy and just doing their stuff, what he noticed that they seem really alive than the usual day .

Clay went inside in his room and gave him a warning.

Clay : later on 6 pm, close your windows and lock yourself in. Never open your door even if i call out your name, got it??

George : Wait, why not?? Is it really important?

Clay : Yes, i don't wanna tell you the reason but just listen to me at once.

George nods his head and continues to look on the window

Meanwhile Darryl started to get sick of Zak's place , not knowing what to do in his life. Zak was sleeping on his bed when its already 5 in the afternoon , since he went home 4 am. Zak was Drunk and tired after he went out with his girlfriends .

Darryl went to his room and tried To wake him up since he told Darryl to wake him up around 5 pm since the Blood Moon was about to start, Darryl actually doesn't know what's the reason to wake him up .

Darryl tried to wake him up and yet he was still asleep, he grabbed a glass of water and splashed it on his face

Darryl : OH WAIT- i didn't mean to do that-

Zak : What the heck DERRY

Darryl : Its DARRYL-!!

Zak : Jeez, whatever..What time is it??

Darryl : its 5 pm, you told me to wake you up. So i did

Zak stood up and went to the bathroom as Darryl trying to hold his laugh while thinking what he did awhile ago .

Time Skip 10 pm

George was thirsty and he decided to grab a drink from the kitchen , he thought it would be safe if he comes out real quick, but as he closed the fridge , he saw Clay with his eyes glowing red . Clay suddenly pinned him to the wall as he glared. " Didn't i told you to lock yourself in the room and never go out?? "

Clay was holding himself as he was looking at George with blood thirsty eyes

TO BE CONTINUED