Chapter - 25 [ We're Not Even Friends]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 25
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

The next day Clay and George qent to Zak's house to do their study, lilchup was there with Darryl and George and the atmosphere is awkward, George sat next to Darryl while watching a television watching their favorite show.

Lilchup : This show is so boring, only losers would like this show. Could you give me the remote?

Darryl : Its our turn to use the television,  just go somewhere else you want, just don't bother us

Lilchup : Excuse me? You're so boring .

George : Well, you are. Zak just got forced to be with you-

Lilchup : What did you say ? You little shit??

George and Darryl just ignored her and continued to watch television. Lilchup stood up , went to the television and unplugged the television.

Lilchup : This is my house, i can do whatever i want. You bunch of losers .

George : What are you doing-!?

Lilchup started fake crying to get Zak's attention from the other room. Zak heard Lilchup crying and Clay looked at Zak.

Clay : You heard that? That sounds like lilchup

Zak and Clay went to the living room and saw lilchup crying , Darryl and George was Confused as they took a step back.

Lilchup : They are harassing me-!! Darryl trying is to hurt me!!

Darryl : No we're not! don't listen to her she's faking it!

Clay : What is wrong with you guys, teaming up against a girl??

Zak : Darryl, what the hell are you doing?? You're finally showing your true colors Darryl

George and Clay decided to leave the house as they left the two arguing , Zak grabbed his arm and pulled him to his room.

Zak : You're coming with me Darryl

Darryl : what-?? You seriously trust her over me?

Zak : Yes!! I know her more than i know you! I don't trust you! We're not evern friends!!

Darryl : Zak, i think of you as a best friend..

Zak : I think Lilchup Is right, she's been telling me to get rid of you because you've been bullying her for the past few days.

Darryl : What- are you being serious right now?  You have no evidence!

Zak : Lilchup telling me about it ,is already an evidence for me, because i trust her more than you.

Lilchup hearing them through the wall makes her laugh. While Darryl felt betrayed and upset, he was holding his tears and looked at Zak.

Zak : Your fake cry doesnt work on me Darryl..

Darryl slowly wipes his tear as he went out of his room and slammed the door, As he went out of the room, he saw Lilchup was giggling .

" are you happy now?? , because what you did destroyed our relationship, Im leaving in this house. "

TO BE CONTINUED