Chapter - 27 [ Close Friends ]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 27
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

Its been a week since Darryl moved out from Zak's house, and since then Darryl and Dave became much closer even they only talk to each other for a week.

It is 10 in the morning , George went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water and surprisingly he saw Darryl and Dave in their apron cooking cooking breakfast .

Darryl was teaching Dave how to cook since Dave asked him for a favor to become his teacher.

George : what the hell are you guys  doing-!?

Darryl : Oh, i was teaching Dave how to cook. He wants to learn how to cook

Dave : Should i put the egg now??

Darryl : yeah, george , ill be right back.

George was so confused how these two work along so well and became close. " How the heck did these two became close--"

Clay just woke up and went to the kitchen and saw the three of them, he was still sleepy as he rub his eyes.

Clay : hey, why are you guys up so early-?

George suddenly pulls Clay and whispered

George : How the heck did these two get along so well? What happened to Dave-??

Clay : I guess he's only rude to you, i have no problem on these to being friends

George : yeah, i know. But-

Clay : Are you jealous?

George : im just glad that darryl got a new friend and learn how to interact with them, i never seem him make friends before.

Clay just laughed and glances at Darryl, Darryl was focused on teaching Dave how to bake muffins .

An hour later, Dave and Darryl just finished Baking muffins . Dave grabbed the muffin tray with his oven gloves .

Darryl : Oooh, that looks great for a beginner! Lets give it a try.

Darryl, George and Clay took a bite and the taste seems pretty good.

Darryl : Woah-- not bad, this taste really good .

Clay : You really did a good job

George : Ew- what is this?? This taste like rubber-!

Dave : Pffft- you're just jealous that i can do better than you.

George just rolls his eyes and grabbed more muffins as Dave turn back to the counter top.

Darryl : I thought you don't like them?

George : of course i dont!

George rolls his eyes and walks away with the muffins.

Few minutes later Darryl was standing beside the counter top as he was cleaning the mess, while dave was  washing the dishes.

Dave : hey, i just wanna thank you for teaching me your recipe.

Darryl : Of course ! We're close friends now

Dave smiled a bit and went back to do his chores. Darryl seems to miss Zak since week passed and he couldn't stop thinking about him .

TO BE CONTINUED