Chapter - 24 [ White Flowers ]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 24
[ Turn on Music for good Music ]

George was at his room sitting in boredom , he was looking through the window watching the night skies. He started humming a tune of a song as he was tapping the window glass.

Clay was behind the door , hearing him humming . Clay was holding a basket of white roses and he slowly knocked at the door.

Clay : Did i disturbed you ? You can continue what youre doing.

George : its okay, what brings you here?

Clay : I just harvested the roses from my balcony, here's a basket of roses .

Clay and George sat on the sofa facing the large window , George was holding the basket as he was looking at the window.

Clay : What song are you humming tho.

George : Oh, it was Heat Waves , it was popular in the human world..

Clay : speaking of human world, tell me about your life, we haven't told anything about our lives before.

George : Im actually ..24 years old , i don't have work since i got fired 2 weeks before my parents passed away, everything was falling apart. My life is kinda sad and boring , it sucks.

Clay : Are you happy that you came here?

George : Actually...i don't regret being here, ive met nice people here . Especially you, Clay..

George smiled , and it was the first time seeing George smile since he came here. Clay slowly pinches his cheek and whispers " You should always wear a smile, It looks good on you. George suddenly blushed as he  stood up.

George : Oh-!! Look at the time, its almost 10 pm im gonna sleep-!!

Clay : Hahah- alright, alright. Goodnight George.

Clay left the room as he blushed because of embarrassment, while george was trying to calm down as his heart was beating fast

Clay : No no no- i promised myself not to fall again--..

The Next Day

Darryl's Pov

Its been a week since ive been living with Lilchup, she seems nice at first. But ever since she came here, she's been mean to me for no reason.

I went to Zak's office to grab another book to read,since I finished the other one for 2 days. I grabbed the book from the book shelve and started to read .

Lilchup came into Zak's room as she was glaring at me, i was a bit confused so i asked what's wrong .

Darryl : Lilchup? Are you okay?

Lilchup : No, you fucking asshole, i know you like Zak. Its obvious.

Darryl : I never had feelings for him, are you crazy?

Lilchup : Im watching you.. and don't talk to him unless he talks to you, you get it? This is my territory.

Darryl : Go eat up your Zak, i don't like him anyways-

Lilchup : In denial? You're not good with hiding

Darryl : For once, im gonna tell you, that i don't even like him, what's wrong with you?

Lilchup : Yeah, sure. I know your secrets, Zak told me You filthy human . What if I'd use this against you? Im gonna tell the whole town about you, they'll find you and RIP YOU APART AND EAT YOUR FLESH .

Lilchup smiled as she walks out of the office, Darryl was left in shock as he started to get nervous.

" I guess i have to stay away from him.."

To be continued 

Title seems familiar isn't it?