Chapter - 14 [ You're inlove arent you? ]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

Time Check – 10 am

They all arrived at the beach area while Zak and Darryl was Running late. George was sitting inside the beach cabin while wating his friend George, Nick suddenly punches his arm and laughs

Nick : Waiting for your boyfriend?? That Darryl dude??  thats so gayyy am i the only one in this town who's not gay?

George : Wait- No..im not gay

Karl : Nick, im gonna go buy ice cream with Quackity, want some? Oh hey George long time no see

Nick : Sure babe, bring George one as well. See ya

Nick kissed his forehead and George almost choked while he was drinking water And stared at Nick

George : You two ...are dating??

Karl : uhh, yup . Nick, Quackity and i were been dating for a long time.

George looked at nick and he laughed " Okay mister only straight guy in the town "

Zak and Darryl arrived at the beach , Clay went to George and ruffles his hair.

Clay : No matter what you do, don't go to the water, your perfume will wash away and your scent will attract the monsters.

George : then why did you even bring me here

Clay : i want you to have fun , not just making you as a prison in my house.. by the way, you can stay here and talk to Darryl

Clay smiled at him and pinches his cheek, George blushed and looked away. His chest started to beat fast as he covers his face using his water bottle " Jeez, whatever,  get away from me "

Meanwhile Zak and Darryl was looking for his friends, his girlfriend Lilchup suddenly Hugged him from the back, Darryl startled to hear the woman's voice and continued to ignore Zak and his Girlfriend. Darryl went to find the Beach Cabin and saw his friend George eating his ice cream alone.

Darryl went inside the beach cabin and laughs at George

Darryl : Not allowed to go in the water?? Sucks for both of us.

George :At least we get to go outside, right??

Clay was with his friends talking, he looked back at the cabin and saw Darryl with George laughing together. " Hey, Clay are you listening?? "

Dave : Just leave him be, anyways lets talk about orphans

Nick : No- Not again-

Clay and his friends went back to the  Beach Cabin soaking wet while Antfrost bought some snacks from the nearest store.

Antfrost : Hey, George and Darryl, you two didn't go out for a swim? I mean, the weather isn't that hot.

Darryl : We're fine, dont worry about us.

Tine skip – 5 pm

While Clay and his friends were at the campfire, George and Darryl was walking by the seashore watching the Sunset .

George : Hey..i gotta tell you something,  will you promise that you won't get mad at me-?

Darryl : Huh? Of course, why would i get mad.

George : I..actually have a weird feeling for the last two days..whenever i saw Clay,  my heart started beating fast.

Darryl : Arent you the one who told me never to trust anyone even how nice they are to you? What happened to that huh?

George : Im just telling you what i feel, i know that i couldn't trust him..

Darryl : You're inlove arent you?

George : I..don't actually know.

Darryl : Well..then if you like him, it takes time. Or there is signs that he might be faking everything.. im supporting you and your decisions , just be careful..

TO BE CONTINUED