Chapter - 39 [ I will wait for you , even it takes eternity ]

Bloody Sunset - Chapter 39
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

George finally woke up from a coma after 9 months of sleeping. A person was sitting beside him holding his hand. George moved a finger and the person noticed it and quickly called the doctor.

?? : CALL THE DOCTOR! GEORGE IS AWAKE!

George opened his eyes, he found himself on a hospital bed and a stanger was holding his hand and his expression was happy to see George.

?? : Don't worry, the doctor is here to check you up.

George was confused to see himself on a hospital bed.

George : Where's Clay-!? Where am i-!?!

The person held his and and hugged him tightly.

?? : I've been waiting for months, i missed you so much.

George : W-who are you? ..

?? : don't you remember me? Its me! Wilbur

George : I need to see Clay now!!

Wilbur : You need to rest! You just woke up, the doctor will check up on you

George tried to get up but he felt extreme pain on his head .

George : Where's Darryl?! We need to go back to the mirror

Wilbur : Mirror? You've been sleeping here for 9 months, ive been here the whole time!

George : Wheres Darryl? I need to talk to him!

Wilbur : He hasn't woken up yet, you need to take a rest first so i can let you see him. George, i need you to listen to me . Its for your own good .

George : This could be a dream...

Wilbur : A dream? No..George, you're finally awake. Ive been waiting for this moment .

George was in a complete shock, he remembered the ring on his finger. He quickly raised his hand and saw the ring on his hand .

George : Its not a dream!! The ring is still here!! Clay gave this to me!

Wilbur was in a complete shock, he couldn't believe that George completely lost his Memories.

Wilbur : George, i gave them to you..

George : Liar! Clay Clearly gave it to me, i don't even know you!!

Wilbur : Its me, your Fiancé , I was the one who gave this ring to you.

George lost his memories and has fogotten about the real world, his memories filled with his dreams thinking everything in his dreams were real. Wilbur had been dating George for 5 years and they are in a happy and loving relationship

Wilbur has been waiting for George everyday hoping that he's gonna wake up, he's been singing him his favorite song everynight . Holding his hand when notice George's tear streaming down his face.

They both loved eachother and never had problems with eachother, They were about to get married a month ago, yet it got canceled.

George thought that Wilbur was lying on what he said but all of those are true.

George : No, this cant be true..

George started crying and couldn't belive what he heard. He stried to get up .

George : Wilbur, i need to see Darryl..I need to make sure..

Wilbur took him to the other room where Darryl was also  just woke up from the coma, the nurse was checking up on him.

Darryl : GEORGE!!

George quickly went to darryl and  hugged him tightly .

Darryl : What's happening- Where's Zak??

Darryl and George had the same dream while they were in a coma , the stange thing is they had the same dream.

Darryl : George, where are we, where's Zak??

Wilbur : You and Darryl went for a trip to your parent's home, going back to your Parent's house, you two got into a car crash and got severely unjured your brain , you two miraculously survived after an hour of rescuer came.

Darryl and George were severely injured and it took so long for the rescuers came because george's parent home was away from the town and rarely visited by the people.

George and Darryl were on a complete shock to hear what wilbur was saying.

George : Then how is it even posible that Me and Darryl had the same dream?

George felt weak , his tears were streaming down his face while he was panting . Wilbur grabbed his shoulder carefully

Wilbur : You need to rest..you're making me worried .

George : this is none of your concern, i wanna talk to Darryl and leave us alone...

Wilbur sighed and glanced at Darryl.

Wilbur : Of course, but when you're done, you need to go back and rest.

Wilbur left the room without hesitation, George sat on the hospital bed next to Darryl and took off his ring.

Darryl : George! You got the ring!

George : I belive that the portal is real, we need to go back.

Darryl : What if..everything was just a dream?..What if Zak and Clay doesn't even exist?

George : Theres no time for you to think of that! I know for sure that everything was real !

George and Darryl talked for an hour, after that George went out of the room and decided to take a rest, thinking he would go back to the monster world.

Wilbur was there waiting patiently, George looked at him and doesnt even bother to ask him if hes waiting for him to come out.

George took a rest while Wilbur was sitting on the stool . Wilbur slowly held his hand and kissed it.

" i will wait for you,  until it takes eternity "

TO BE CONTINUED