Chapter - 22 [ please come back with me , i couldn't live without you ]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 22
[ Turn on mysic for good experience ]

Warning [ self harm ] ⚠️
Readers discretion advised

Zak went to Lilchup's house to get his stuffs that he left last time, he couldn't find lilchup at the living roon so he decided to go in her Room. " Hey, Lilchup. May i come in?"
Lilchup didn't answer . He opened the door and saw her cutting her own wrist, crying and blood dripping down her wrist. She cried as he saw Zak seeing her miserable. 

Zak suddenly came to her and hugged her tightly.

Zak : What is wrong with you!?! Are you insane!?

Lilchup : Im sorry-! Maybe if i could just end my life you would be happy-..please come back with me , i couldn't live without you-

Lilchup grabbed his face and kissed him passionately,  they both agreed to come back together out of pity.

Little did he know it was her plan to get back with him. Her wrist started to heal back as Zak left the house, She started laughing like a maniac.
" Fucking finally, he left ... never thought it would be easy to trick him "

She grabbed the knife on the floor and left her the blood stains on her room, she grabbed a book that looks unusual .

Lilchup is a witch that can easily open a portal through the real world, as she was holding the book, she started chanting spells and the mirror in front of her started to open up, she went inside and the portal suddenly closed.

Back to the Real world

Lilchup was a collage student nerd, a really sweet person and great personality. Her human form doesn't know that she was a monster   and completely forget about her life as a monster . But until 12 at the midnight struck, her body would just disappear and go back to the monster world.

Time Check 9 am

Lilchup woke up like it was a normal day, she wore her glasses and looked at the mirror . " another day of suffering..why can't i just be a normal person..?"

She went to the school called Addalenor Collage Institute , as she was walking to the hallway. She accidentally bumped at the Popular girl at school.

She got bullied again ..

And

Again ..

There's no times that she doesn't get bullied and she went home crying and spending herself alone .

She went home like nothing happened, as she went to her room she just started crying and wanting to be able to live her life normally.

The clock struck 12 at the midnight, her body started to fade away and suddenly went back to her life on the monster world .

Lilchup  usually visits the portal through the human world every 4 times a week. She never told anyone her secret even Zak.

TO BE CONTINUED

It might be a useless information, but this might be a important detail on the following chapters