Chapter - 37 [ i wanna live the rest of my life with you]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 37
[ Turn on music for good experience]

Darryl just woke up and had a great sleep because of how comfortable his room is. As he was about to open the door, Zak was carrying a tray of complete breakfast.

Zak : Darryl, you're awake. I was about to give this to you.

Darryl : how did you learn how to cook huh?  , you were bad at it before.pfft

Zak : don't question it, just try them.

Darryl took a piece of a homemade pancake and ate it  , he  was about to spit it out . The pancake tasted salty instead of sweet, Darryl smiled and chuckles.

Darryl : It taste good, its a bit salty, maybe you put salt instead of sugar.

Zak tried them and it tasted very salty, he quickly pulled the tray and laughs in embarrassment.

Darryl held the tray and shakes his head signing him to take off his hand .

Darryl : You prepared this, so im gonna eat it.

Zak : Pfft- its embarassing!

Darryl brings the tray inside the room and ate the breakfast without hesitation , Zak slowly chuckled.

Zak : You should've decline them

Darryl : Your time and effort would be wasted, it's better to appreciate them.

Zak : ......Thank you

Darryl finished his breakfast looked at Zak, Zak raised his brow as he thought Darryl needs something.

Zak : Do you need anything?

Darryl : you really don't need to do all of these because you wanted your answers.. Zak, you already know the answer ..

Zak : I..know,  i just wanna treat you better.

Darryl looked down as he blushed a bit.

Time skip 11:30 pm

Darryl told Zak to meet up at the livingroom because he has something to tell him important.

Darryl : Zak..i wanna tell you something important..

Zak : Hmm? You could've told me at the morning, what is it?

Darryl : I Don't wanna waste my opportunity. And I've been waiting for this day

Zak : Darryl, i don't understand-

Darryl : It might be fast for me to decide, but i don't Wanna let you go this time.

Zak looked at Darryl at the eyes and slowly caress his cheek. He slowly pecks his forehead as he held his cheek.

Zak : I wanna know you better Darryl , i wanna live the rest of my life with you..

Darryl started tearing up as he hugged Zak tightly .

TO BE CONTINUED