Chapter - 16 [ Tell me if im not good enough for him ]

Bloody Sunset - Chapter 16
[ Turn on music for food experience ]

Time check - 8 am

Darryl just woke up and went to check on George's room to see if he's awake, he saw george was still asleep so he decided to go to the kitchen to make coffee. He saw Clay was sitting at the dining table drinking coffee.

The atmosphere was quiet and awkward so Clay decided to start a topic.

Clay : so..how long have you been friends with George? Kinda jealous of your close bond between you and George.

Darryl : I've known him since i was in 4th grade, i was a transferred student from the other city. George was the only one who's been nice to be.

Clay : So..what exactly is your relationship with him?

Darryl : Quit asking about it, it's obvious that you like george.You like him don't you?

Clay : Tell me if im not good enough for him, i don't wanna scare him off if someday he will know about my feelings for him

Darryl : Pfft- ... love problems.

Clay : Hey, hey- don't tell him about it. I trust you

Darryl : you should go talk to him, be nicer to him. Or give him hints . Respect boundaries as well.

Clay : Don't you think he would..get scared if..

Darryl : George is a nice guy, he would never run off just like that. I know that you like him, at least put some effort to let him know about your feelings .

George woke up and he went to the living room, Darryl saw him and glanced at Clay, he saw Clay was fonding over George. Darryl slowly chuckled and left the kitchen holding his coffee .

Time skip 12 pm

Zak picked up Darryl and they went back home , Lilchup was also at Zak's house and she was watching a television.

Zak : Im going to take a shower, you two should talk for awhile.

Lilchup : Tsk- im not gonna spend time with this loser .

Zak left the two of them at the living room and Lilchup started to change her attitude.

Lilchup : Look, you little piece of shit, whatever your relationship with Zak, Don't ever touch him. Or ill tear you apart.

Darryl : What if ill tell Zak that you're threatening me huh?

Lilchup : Don't even start with me dumbass.

Darryl : What are you gonna do about it? Cry?? Now i know why Zak cheated on you many times.

Zak finished taking a bath and went to the living room half naked, with his towel wrapped around his hips.Lilchup suddenly changed her attitude .

Lilchup : Finished your bath Zak? Im going back to my house, ill talk to you later~

Zak : Yeah, sure.

Lilchup stood up and rolls her eyes at Darryl, she grabbed her handbag and went outside .

Darryl : Your girlfriend is giving me attitude, if you're gonna get a girlfriend, get atleast a nicer one. Not that fake ones trying to be nice.

Zak : You woke up on the wrong side of the bed? Pffft, or you're just being jealous?

Darryl : None..go get yourself dressed.

TO BE CONTINUED