Chapter - 21 [ Thank you..]

Bloody Sunset – Chapter 21
[ Turn on music for good experience ]

The next week George has been noticed that Clay was being weird lately. He felt like he's avoiding him for a reason. It was 9 in the morning and George decided cook breakfast for Clay since he havent slept for two days because of studying all of the books that he got from the library,  looking something related from the real world.

George also wanted to be much closer with Clay like they used to and confront him about avoiding him for certain amount of reason.

While George was cooking at the kitchen, Dave went to the kitchen and saw george. He started laughing as he picked up patches.

Dave : Finally, you've done something productive ..is that for me?

George : wait no- this isn't for you.

Patches : Jeez, Dave. Don't just assume that everything is yours .

George  finished cooking, prepared them in tray. He went to Clay's room and knocked at his door . " Heyy Clay, Are you awake?? " he held the door knob and it was unlocked, he went inside and room was unexpectedly neat . He went near to his bed and didn't saw Clay.George looked around looking for Clay meanwhile Clay was looking at him.

Clay : Did i gave you permission to get in my room?

George : Oh- uhh..i Apologize. By the way i made you a breakfast.

Clay : i don't want it. Get out

George : What did i even do? Tell me why you've been cold to me lately ! You know what, whatever. Im leaving

George left the tray on the table and left the room . Clay sighed and went to the table and looked at the food, he proceeds to eat them and little did he know George was peeking at him.

George : Aha! I knew you're gonna eat anyways-! Don't pretend that you don't like it Mister Clay!

Clay almost choked on his food as he saw George suddenly came back in the room . They both laughed and George sat in front of him, face to face.

George : Hey, does it taste good? Are you convinced that im the best cook in the world?

Clay : Too salty for me and over cooked , the smell was unpleasant-.

George : Wait- really?

Clay : No, im just kidding. Its perfect..i appreciate what you did..Thank you..

Clay looked away and he just tried to avoid eye contact with George, while George was trying to act cool but his heartbeat was beating fast and never felt really happy that Clay appreciated it.

George : and..also Does monsters have their own period?? Like- you've been moody and acting like a woman on their period.

Clay : Lets not talk about that--

George : Clay- will you stop avoiding my questions? Did i do something wrong?

Clay : The thing is..ive been nice to you, and gave anything what you want. But all you care is about yourself, I hate that attitude of yours George

George : I didn't..really notice that ive been hurting someone around me, you're a good friend of mine Clay. Im sorry..

Clay smiled at him and pinches his cheek.

Clay : Its alright,  I'm cool with it.

To be continued