Chapter - 3 [ Blonde Lady ]

Bloody Sunset Chapter – 3 [ Turn on music for good experience ]

George havent slept and eaten for a day since he doesn't trust clay completely, his stomach was rumbling loudly as he was laying on the bed.

" George! Get out! You havent eaten for a day now "

Clay went to his bedroom and knocked at the door, George opened it and he rolled his eyes.

George : what do you want? I told you im not hungry
Clay : I don't care if you're hungry or not, just get in the dining roon and eat a little
George : I told you im not hung--

His stomach rumbles loudly and Clay slowly chucked, he reaches his arm and ruffled his head.

Clay : come on, even your stomach disagree with you.
George : i don't trust you-
Clay : Youre gonna play like this? Don't make me force you little boy..
George : Pfft-- HAHAHA little boy? I look older than you, dont even call me that im 24 years old and you look like less than 20
Clay : Twenty four year old huh-..pfft..

Clay grinned as he glanced away, George was confused why he was grinning .

Few minutes He went outside of his room and he saw the two of them are waiting for him to eat with them. George started a little nervous as he notice Clay and Dave was staring at him.

Clay : Take a seat, feel yourself at home George..
George : o-okay then...

The three of them started eating and the whole atmosphere was quiet and awkward, George decided to start a topic to know them better.

George : This steak is great! What kind of meat is this??
Dave : its called " Your own kind Meat "

George choked on his own food as he started coughing and Clay started laughing .

George : What-!?
Clay : Don't scare him off Dave, Don't worry. Its a venison ( deer meat )

Dave chuckled and he finished eating his dinner, he stood up and went to the kitchen holding his plate.

And someone knocked at the door aggressively and clay shouted

" Your boyfriend isn't here, so get out of here!"

Clay opened the door , i saw a blond lady with a short hair .

?? : i know zak is here! He's been ghosting me for days now!
Clay : Your boyfriend isnt here okay, and why would he stay here if he doesnt like staying here? Lets talk outside , not im my own household.

George's Pov

I saw a lady with a blonde short hair and she was very annoyed while talking to clay.i noticed she was looking for her Boyfriend , i started to walk back to my room because it does seem like i was hearing their private talk.

I took a peek on the window and see both of them arguing with something important.

Clay looked at the window and saw george peeking at the window, he slowly chuckled as george quickly hides from him.

TO BE CONTINUED