Part 15:🐍

Lanibears POV:😗
I was in the car with Tay, Tana, and Pimpz and I realized I can't stand these niggas. Every couple of minutes Tana would poke tay and make Tay swerve the car and he would cuss us out for being childish. Pimpz kept touching my hair. I just had to pee. "Bea can you tell Pimpz to stop touching my hair". "Lani you is grown as fuck you tell him", " I did he keeps touching me". "See this the shit I'm talking about y'all mad childish". I rolled my eyes cause I wasn't childish when he was tryna fuc- never mind. "Tayyyy lani keeps hitting me", "hit her ass back", "I don't hit women unlike you Chris Brown". I really tried to hold in my laughter but Tana looked back at me and made me laugh. Then all hell broke lose, Tay swerved through traffic onto the side of the rode. First he put his hand in Tana face "Nigga if you poke me again imma make you walk". Then he looked back at Pimpz "Touch her again and imma make you walk". Then he grabbed me by my hair. "Kehlani stop playing wit me or imma beat yo ass you know wassup". He let go of me and turned around and started the car again. "Ayo not to be that person Tay but why we walking and Lani getting beat up that kinda proved my point. See I love Pimpz cause deadass. I was just sitting here thinking why the hell he only put his hand la on me. I know what y'all thinking but I promise y'all he don't mean to be like that he just mad. I put in my AirPods and listened to music.

Kentrell POV:😉
I was at home with the gang smoking thinking about this situation with Lani and how me being a ass father was running her into the arms of that lil boy ion like. "Aye y'all think I'm a good dad"? "It really depends on the kid and how much you like they moms". Ain't nobody even ask Joe ass to say anything he only has 2 fucking kids. "Anyway yall what about to Lani"? They asses looked away I'm a good ass dad and when Lani come back from Kay mom house Imma make it up to her. Actually imma text her Right now.

Lanibear💕📢-Lani
Papa Bear🙄💚:Kentrell

Papa bear🙄💚:Hey Lani wyd
Lanibear💕📢:Nothing chilling
Papa bear🙄💚:I love you I'm just checking on you be good 😘
Lanibear💕📢:I love you tooo ok❣️

Lani pov:🥲

After nine long ass hours we finally made it to Texas. We was staying in a hotel me and Tay in one room and Pimpz and Tana in another. I was laying in the bed with Tay watching watching tv and I looked over at him. "Tay do you love me", he looked and me and paused the tv "Lani what kinda dumb question is that if I didn't love you,you wouldn't be here". "But if you love me so much Taymor you wouldn't keep putting yo hands on me" , "look Lani I'm sorry I swear imma change I love you and I wanna be with you" "ok I love you too". I gave him a kiss then we went back to watching tv.

Molly POV:😒
I know y'all don't like me but I got a method to my madness. My momma said I couldn't have her so I had to do what I had to do. I been watching Kehlani and Kentrell for years and I finally got enough money to get out my moms house and get me a nice lil house and car. Now that Lani is away from her dad I can just take my baby and live happily ever after well me Lani and my boyfriend but we'll get into that later. That day when Kentrell made my baby not wanna talk to me killed me but it's Alr just wait. Like I said I been watching and he been neglecting my baby so now is really the time. All I gotta do is get her lil thot ass away from then three boys and we good. All I'm saying is if Kentrell is such a good daddy why is my daughter walking around town with these three boys but that's neither here nor there. Imma fix her little fast ass. I tried to be in they life they messed it up so I gotta do it my way so it's really they fault.

Laniii pov:🤍

Liked by @nba_youngboy,@fredobang and 14,558 others @laniida

@laniida.brat:Youngboy face at all times 😒❤️

@moneymolly:My baby💜😍

@nba_youngboy:Oldest twin 💚💚

@fredobang:😍😍😍

@laniida.brat:ew 😒 @fredobang

brat:ew 😒 @fredobang