Part 16:🐍

Lani's Pov :🐙
I woke up to Tay hovering over me. "Boy what are you doing", "who is this nigga Ben with all these harts that keep blowing up yo phone". I know this boy not finna argue with me over my uncle. "Taymor that is my uncle what the fuck is wrong with you", "uncle my ass are you fucking cheating on me". "Boy no what did he even say for you to be doing all that". "I don't know you got yo messages hidden". "From my dad Nigga you doing to much". "Bitch you not finna cheat on me and I do everything for you" , "Nigga you don't do a damn thing for me I'm youngboy daughter I don't need you". "If you don't need me get the fuck out" "excuse me" "I said get out". "Where do suppose imma go Tay it's 3am I don't live in this state"? "Either get down on your hands and knees and apologize ,or bounce yo ass on down the road". "Ta- Bitch stop saying my name before I beat yo ass". I know what y'all thinking right but I'm a teenage girl it's three am and I live nine hours away from here and I don't wanna get my ass beat. " ok" I said getting on my knees. "I'm sorry you right I do need you but I swear to god baby I'm not cheating on you I love you so much".

The way he was looking down at me was pissing me off. Next thing I know he pulled me by my hair and started punching and kicking me . "Bitch you better shut up ass up before you get me kicked out this bitch".  When he was done I was just stuck laying on the floor.  Suddenly there was a bang on the door. "Look what yo dumb ass did go to the bathroom and take a shower". I got up and went to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom just thinking I know cordae would never treat me like this

I wrote this last month and forgot to publish it my bad