Part 14:🐍

Lani POV:🐻
Me and Tay woke up and he took me to the mall. I didn't bring enough clothes to go on a trip and I didn't wanna go home. Tay was smoking so he made me drive. Y'all see he'll do anything to see if I'll go to jail with him. "Lani baby" see I'm telling y'all he extra. "Yes bae", he put his finger in my face and looked at me serious. "If you crash my fucking car imma run you over wit it ok", "boy ain't nobody finna crash yo fuck ass car". "See Lani you do to fucking much you could've just said ok I'm buying yo irritating ass clothes already", "ok Tay". We was driving listening to music and y'all know me. "DONT WANT SPIT I WANNA GOULP I WANNA GAG I WANNA CHOKE I WANT YOU TO TOUCH THE LITTLE DANGLY THANG IN THE BACK OF MY THROAT." "KEHLANI SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YO ASS". We arrived at the mall and I parked.

After the mall
We had to be in and out cause we leaving later today. I drove us back to Tays house and Tana and Pimpz was in the porch. Tana walked up to us and picked me up. "Not you driving but it took y'all long enough." Tay rolled his eyes, "shut yo ass up we gone leave when Lani finish packing". Pimpz ran up to me and took me out of Tana arms. "N👏🏽B👏🏽A Youngboy said you can go on a trip wit that ugly nigga right there", Pimpz said pointing at Tay. I was gonna respond when Tay chimed in "Put my fucking girl down and she coming wit me cause I'm daddy". That made me scrunch my face up cause he cute but he ain't all that. Pimpz put me down and we went into the house. I packed my bags and we went and got in the car.

In the car
Me and Pimpz was talking when Tay looked at me and started talking. "It's some rules since y'all like to act a ass anybody that yell while I'm driving is getting punched in the jaw". Tana looked at me "see that's yo problem you so violent but so small you got 4 inches on Lani". "Tana shut yo ass up", like I was saying shut the fuck up while I'm driving any questions". I raised my hand. Tay took a deep breath. "What Lani, "can we get some food". Tay took us to Wendy's and we got food.

Youngboy POV-👽
I was in the car wit Ben and Jay driving her to her mama house. "Say Jay you said Lani gone meet you up here", "yes uncle Trell she gone meet me over there". It's weird not being in the car without Lani it's way to quiet.

Y'all I need some ideas please