Part 6:🐍

Lani pov
I got home and my dad and Yaya was sitting here on the couch with my grandma. "Say where you been at who told you could leave"my dad said. "I felt like I needed to leave", "she good Trell she just needed a lil breather let's just tell her" yaya said. So I sat on the couch and my dad land Yaya told me how my mama left me on the door step and didn't care about me. When they was done I was crying because that really hurts that my mom don't love me. I decided ion want her in my life so I declined the message. I went upstairs and took a shower. "DADDY" "what I say about all that yelling I'm behind you dummy" I turned around and looked at him. "Daddy can I got to Tay house him miss me" "fuck no you been acting weird since last time you went over there" "Daddyyy please I miss him and my friends" "listen to me very closely Kehlani you have three hours not four, not five , not six three if you not back in three hours I'm beating yo motherfucking ass ok" "yes sir I promise I'll be back in three hours love you byeee" love you too gimme a hug" I gave my dad a hug and went down the stairs to Tana's car. "Heyyyyyyyyy buddy" "wassup weirdo" "can we get some Wendy's" "you got Wendy's money" "boy shut up please" "Alr fine". We got Wendy's and went to Tays house. "Hey baby fat" "wassup mama" "HEYYYY BESTII" Pimpz says . "HEYY BOO", "stop yelling in my damn house". "Sowwy baby". "Lani come her right quick" I got up and walked into Tay room it kinda scared me cause I could still still see my blood on the door. "I'm sorry baby you forgive me" "yea but you can't keep putting yo hands on me my dad don't like you", "I know baby I'm sorry I don't know why I would do something like that" ,"but I got you something". He went to the dresser by his bed and got out a box. I opened it and it was this.

"Awww thank you baby" "I love you Lani", "I love you too Tay"

"Awww thank you baby" "I love you Lani", "I love you too Tay".we left out of his room and he played the game with Tana and I talked to pimps. "What the deal bestie what you been up to". " nun frl I just been sleepy asl" "I know" "ay can you wake me up in a hour please I need to leave in two hours" "yea sis I got you".

A hour later
"Get yo ugly ass up" "thank you Tana" " you're welcome but you gotta go home early we gotta handle some business" "ok". We all got in the car and they dropped me off at home. I walked in the door and Nia was in the couch. " heyyyyyyyyy" "hey little girl why you so excited... you lost yo virginity" "no Nini" "ok just making sure" "girl bye you wanna see the ring Tay got me "you know I do boo". I walked over and showed her. "Ooooo that's niceeee you sure you ain't loose yo virginity".
Then my dad came down stairs. "Ay who lost they virginity" "Oh my god nobody". "You want me to kill you lani" ? "No sir nobody lost they virginity in this room but y'all". "You ain't gone show him"? "See this why we always arguing Nini cause you do to much" "My bad pooh". "Oh Lanibear" , "yes father" "UPSTAIRS" "Jesus now I see why Tay don't like when I yell in his house for no reason". I went up stairs. "What you supposed to be showing me". "Just this ring it was a lil gift from Tay" "you want a whooping" "dad" "I was just asking" "how yo other boyfriend feel about this" "who got another boyfriend"? "You on the phone at night" "No sir" "look I don't care as long as my baby not being passed around" "oh no sir ain't nobody passing me around" "period" "unt unt get out my room" "ok yo grandma made you some chicken salad it's in the fridge" "oooo bet" "Draco finna be here in a hour" "YESSS"

 "Just this ring it was a lil gift from Tay" "you want a whooping" "dad" "I was just asking" "how yo other boyfriend feel about this" "who got another boyfriend"? "You on the phone at night" "No sir" "look I don't care as long as my baby not being...

Y'all my dumb ass quit in the middle of taking a test to right this my bad of it's trash 🥺🥺