Part 2:🐍

Kentrell POV
I woke up and it was six thirty I got up and woke up Lani. For some reason her big ass had a nightmare and decided to get in my bed. I had to read her a fucking story and everything. "Kehlani wake yo big baby ass up", "I rather not" "Lani get yo ass up" "fine"

Kehlani POV
I got up and went to my room I took a shower washed my hair. I got out and found a outfit. I went into the bathroom and finished getting ready. When I was done I took a picture.
👇🏼

I was done I picked up my book bag and walked downstairs

I was done I picked up my book bag and walked downstairs. "Pull yo jacket down". I didn't feel like arguing so I pulled it down and walked outside. Me and my dad got in the car and he started driving. "Listen here Kehlani Majesty Gaulden you a intelligent, beautiful young lady I'm not sending you to school to chaise after that little boy and fight people kids okay" " yes daddy". "I'm serious lemme find out you slacking off that Taymor shit is over". " okay daddy I hear you". We pulled into my school parking lot and my dad looked at me it was my first day of freshman year". "I love you daddy" "I love you too my big baby". I hugged my dad and walked over to my best friend Stacie. She been my friend since first grade. "Hey Stace", "hey babes", "yo boyfriend coming" "I don't care". Stacie looked at me and laughed "okay then let's go in the school". "Fasho". I took out my schedule and looked at my first period. "Math" "science" I looked at her schedule and we only had lunch and fifth and sixth hour together. I gave her a hug and walked over to my locker. I walked to my locker a light skin nigga with dreads was all in my shit. "Lil boy why you in my shit". "Oh you must be Kehlani we share lockers". I rolled my eyes and moved him over. "Well damn". I looked him up and down he wasn't ugly but I gotta boyfriend. "Well since I know yo name I'm Nick but call me Nahmir, that's Jay, Cordae, and Zion". I decided to be nice. "Nice to meet y'all". I put my stuff in my locker and walked to first period. I was the first one in the class so I sat in the back. I was looking at my phone and felt like someone was looking at me. I looked up and Taymor was right in front of my desk. "Wassup baby boy" " "so you ain't see me this morning"? "No". And that's the truth cause I didn't see him Stacie saw him. "Man whatever". He walked over to the desk next to me and sat down. I looked back at my phone.
Skip to lunch:
It was lunch and I was irritated cause how I have a full day on the first day. I sat down next to Taymor friend Santana and ate my cookies. And yes my dad did pack me a lunch it's tradition for us. "Pimps stop looking at my food fat ass look at yo slop". Man Lani come on bro lemme get one", "you good". Tay looked at me. "Lani give him a cookie". "Hell no if he wanted a cookie he should have brought some cookies". I was sitting across from Tay and I saw his eyes turn a darker color. Next thing I know he grabbed my bun a slammed my face into the table. "Imma say it again give him a cookie". I threw the bag of cookies at Pimps and got up and got my stuff and ran to the bathroom. Stacie was right behind me. "You okay babes"? I looked at her like she was slow. "you right come on I got you". She patched up my face and there was blood on my shirt so she gave me one of the ones from he locker. "Alright boo lets go".
End of the day: I walked up to my dad car and he looked mad. "So where should I start one who slammed yo face into a lunch table,two that's not what you wore to school, three yo hair a damn mess and lastly are you okay"? I didn't know how to answer that cause I'm just fine. "Yes father I'm okay, I'll fix my hair at home, its Stacie shirt I had a nose bleed." " imma ask this one time did that little boy slam yo face into a table". He asked pointing out the window at Tay. "No can we drop it please" "whatever Lani I'm not dumb sit back".