Part 7:🐍

Lani's POV
I woke up and Kayden was laying on me watching tv. "Boy if you don't get yo big ass off me" "I'm telling you cuss". He jumped off my bed and ran out. I grabbedmy phone and checked my messages.

 I grabbedmy phone and checked my messages

(Y'all we I changed her again🥺)

I looked at my phone and sighed "of course his ugly self did". I texted Lola back I'm still coming and got up so I can get dressed.
My dad came barging in my room . "Kehlani are you dumb do I need to get you some help"? "No sir" "then don't play with my tell yo brother sorry" . "I'm sorry k". He left out and I continued to get ready.

When I was done I put on

Lola texted me and told me she was outside

Lola texted me and told me she was outside. I walked downstairs and Nene and Yaya was downstairs (not stabby yaya but Kentrell "best friend" yaya she's ice cubes daughter)
"Hey y'all" "wassup the both said at the same time" "where my dad at"? They pointed to the kitchen and I walked in. "Father can I go to the mall with Jay and lolo"? "Yea here". He gave me some money and I put it in my purse. "Love you dad" "love you more"

I walked out the house and got in the car. "Wassup lani boo" "hey Jay" Lola was on the phone so I just gave her a hug and sat back. "We finally got to the mall and Lola hung up on whoever she was talking to". "Hey lil Lani" "hey lo lo". We went into the mall and spit up. I went to the pink store and got a jacket , some slides and some perfume and lotion. Then I went to forever 21 and got some outfits same wit Rue 22.

When they met back up
We all decided to get matching outfits.

(They looked this this without the forth girl and without them shoes 😒)Then we went to the food court

Then we went to the food court

"Lola Girlllllll how you and Al doing"Jayla said to break the silence while we was eating "we good he just be doing the most sometimes." "What he be doing?" I said being nosy. "He stay either waking me up or eating my food like boy go sit down". Me and Jayla started laughing "what's funny". "Nothing girl damn Jayla how you and Chop doing" "we good you know his ugly ass just had a baby but he brought me a chain so I'm cool I been cool wit Mariah she know ion play step mama and I fasho ain't finna play with her or her baby period" . "Not he brought me a chain so I'm ok with it" ."shut up lola" finally the question I didn't want. "Lani what's the tea with Tay" "Ion know His mama texted me this morning and told me he got arrested ion know what for that nun of my business". "OH GOT DAMN" Jayda dramatic ass yelled unnecessary making everyone look at us. Lola slapped the back of her head. "Shut yo dumb ass up". "Don't hit me she took me off guard wit that that's nun of my business" "Y'all irritate my soul y'all always both loud as hell."

We finally decided to leave the mall and go mess with our dad's. We got in the car and Lola hooked her phone up to the car. "THEN LEAVE PEICE OUT AYE CLUB GODZILLA I AINT TRICKIN IM JUST DICKIN BITCHES DOWN HEAD DOWN POP THAT PU$$Y TO THE GROUND- KEHLANI AND JAYLA STOP YELLING IN MY FUCKING CAR WHILE IM TRYNA DRIVE". "Yes ma'am" we both said at the same time and we all started laughing" we pulled up to my house and went in. Lola ran up to her dad "Dad the was yelling in the mall and in my car I almost had to do the race word to Lani boyfriend". He started laughing and gave her a hug "Not word to Lani boyfriend". I'm just sorry her shocked cause why would they say that. Out of nowhere Jayla and her dad started fighting".Lola ass talking bout some "beat her ass best friend". My dad came downstairs looking mad. "Aye what I tell y'all about fighting in my house". "My bad uncle Trell but he really tried me". They separated and started laughing

Like five hours later

Everyone had left and I was babysitting Kayden and Taylin. Kayden was sleep and I was giving Taylin a bath cause he was just unnecessary dirty. When I was done I took him downstairs and made him a sandwich. Someone knocked on the door and I went to open it thinking one of them savages left something. I open the door and it was the lady that bags the groceries at the store. "Do I know you"? "I'm Molly yo mama". I never closed a door so fast I locked it and went back to Tay I texted my dad and told him she was outside. He told me to watch her so that's what I did I called Yaya who I just found out is pregnant with my dads baby cause of course he need another one gotta keep it even and she said she on the way. She kept knocking on the door. I just say inside and put Tay to sleep. Finally she stopped knocking and I heard a car door slam.

TBC I know y'all finna be mad but duty calls I gotta go. Who y'all think outside ? Also thank y'all for so much support ❤️❤️

 Who y'all think outside ? Also thank y'all for so much support ❤️❤️

Shameless plug but can y'all follow me on instagram @theyhate.jazzz 🥺🥺

I changed Lola boyfriend cause toosii seem to old