Part 11:🐍

Lani POV:🙄

It's Saturday Tay got released yesterday night and he been wit his friends tryna figure out what's going. Today my dad and me supposed to have father daughter day. I got up and did all my hygiene and got dressed.
👇🏽

I decided I wanted to dress comfortable cause I didn't know what we was doing

I decided I wanted to dress comfortable cause I didn't know what we was doing. I went downstairs and made my brothers breakfast. My dad came downstairs I gave him a hug and gave him is plate. "Say Lani I gotta reschedule daddy daughter day I gotta go see Nia", "you hanging wit Niq all day"? I'm not gone lie and say my feelings aren't hurt every time I'm supposed to be hanging wit my dad he got a bitch that need attention. "Yea Lani you want Tay Tay to be able to still come over right"? You see this the stuff I be talking about now he finna guilt trip me "you gone stop us from seeing yo brother, or what you don't love yo brother anymore"? I'm really tired of it he been doing it since I was little. "Nah it's cool I'll hang out wit in of my friends or something tell her I said hi", " Alr love you thank you for breakfast". He came up and gave me a hug and kissed my forehead and walked out the door. It's crazy cause if I pulled a "I MISS MY FUCKNG DADDY I BEEN CALLING MONTANA MY FATHER" I'd be wrong. Nini came and got Kacy and Kaden so I went upstairs and texted the gc.

Lanibear💕:What y'all up to
Mir-Mir😏:Helping my moms decorate the crib
Zion-zoom👻:At tha store
Lispen👄:Helping Jay babysit 🙄
Lanibear💕:Mannn fuck y'all niggas why y'all can't ever not be doing nothing
Zion-Zoom👻:Ain't you supposed to be wit youngboy
Lanibear💕:He ditched me for his bm 🙄🥺
Lispen👄:Ha oooo poor baby 🤣
Lanibear💕:Byeeee🙄

They ugly asses ain't no help imma just hang out wit three he ain't never doing nun. I called him and he said he was gonna be on his was. I got my bag and went out and he was pulling up "hey tree tree" ."see imma drop yo ass back off at home" . He's rude . I connected my photo the aux cord and I saw three side eye me a lil bit but imma ignore him. "Kehlani if you tell in my car imma make you walk" ,My song came on and I forgot everything he said "JUST GOT SOME TOP FROM A STRIPPER BITCH-" Three stopped the car a pulled over. "Get out I just told you and I should pop you for cussing we not far from yo house walk home". I was in shock like damn this is not my dad. He reached over and opened the door and I got out and he drove away, I thought he was playing. I called Tay and he said he'd come get me.

I was walking around looking for Tay slow ass and I finally saw him. He pulled over and I  got in. "Lani what the hell". "I didn't think he would leave me , can we go get some food. We went to McDonald's and then Tay took me back to his house Tana and Pimpz was there but they was in the game. I got sleepy and went to lay down on da couch.
A couple hours late: ☹️
Tay was yelling cause my phone was blowing up I looked at it and I had a bunch of missed calls from tha whole gang. My dad was texting and calling me. Tay Drove me home and...
I'll continue later 💋 I told y'all tho