Part 8:🐍

Kentrells POV:🕷

I pulled up to the house and Molly was outside banging on my door. It low key hurt me cause I ain't seen her in years. I parked and slammed the door. "BITCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING HERE"? She turned around and she kinda look fine but I ain't finna cheat on Yaya. "Kentrell I just wanna see my baby maybe spend a hour with her and I'll leave y'all alone", "bitch are you dumb or stupid"? Joe and Lola pulled up and Lola pushed pass Molly and knocked on the door. Molly ass talking bout some "Aww Joe this Lola she so pretty I was just hanging out with her momma you look just like her". Lola rolled her eyes and I came and unlocked the door "Go head lo lo". Lola went in the house and Joe went off. "Aye don't ever in yo Fucking life look at my child in her face and tell her no ignorant shit like that her mama did her wrong she beat her and hurt her don't play wit us", "well damn I'm sorry she just told me to tell her hi", "Molly what you not understanding about what I said"? "Man Trell im finna check on Lola , lemme know if you need me",. I nodded and he walked in the house." Molly just leave". "No Trell I wanna see her or at least hear her voice lemme talk to her" . "I'll ask her if she wanna talk to you". "Stay here"

Still kentrells pov: 🕷

I walked in the house and Lani was hugging Kayden and Lola was laying in Joe. "You ok big Lo"? "Yea I'm just sleepy imma go lay down". Lola went upstairs to her her room and joe went to the kitchen." Ay lani do you wanna talk to ya mama"? "Yes I need to talk to her", "aight go head you want me to go wit ya"? "Yea can I hold Kayden"? "Mhmmm be careful".

Lani pov:🐯
We walked outside and she was sitting on her car. She ran up to me and tried to give me a hug but I stopped her cause I didn't want her to touch Kayden. "Sooo what you want". "Well first you're very beautiful but I'm assuming yo dad told you what happened". "Yea he did what's wrong with you what if he didn't get up and go to the door and I would've stayed outside all night?, "I could've froze to death ,someone could've kidnapped me". "I know I'm sorry I was young I didn't think about it". " ok I'm young to do you see me dropping off my brothers and leaving for years". "Listen I'm tryna explain I did what was the best for both of us". "Whatever Molly you can leave you came to my house scared my brothers, pissed off my uncle and dad, and messed with my cousins brain you can leave your doing nothing to help me or your self." "You know what fine bye brat bitch I tried to be nice to you".

This took a lot cause if y'all didn't know I have a 1 year old also I'm 16

Energy 😍😍😍