Part 9:🐍

Lola pov:🐢
I was sitting in my room listening to music. Like I love lani but her mama is a bitch she deserves a friend like my "momma". I straight been tryna forget her but I swear I never can. I looked at my phone and ooo child the ghettoooo.

I called Al back and he answered on the second ring

I called Al back and he answered on the second ring. "Aye bay bay guess what". "Well hello to you too bae but what". "Oh shit my bad I got a hbo account". "Oooo Allen lemme get tha". "Alright imma call you back" "ok I love you". "I love you more mamas".
He hung up and I went downstairs.

Lani POV :🧤
I walked in the house and Lola walked downstairs and picked up Tay. As usual her dad walked in all over dramatic "oh my poor baby you ok just gimme the word an I'll kill Lani mama". My dad started laughing and I just sat there looking at him cause who says that. "No dad I'm good that's unnecessary". Lola ass said laughing too "Y'all not funny". My dad came and hugged me. "They. Sorry Lani you know they ignorant," "y'all done upset my child go home why y'all back". "I left my plate miss gurl". Lola tried to walk to the kitchen and my dad snatched her by the the back of her neck. "Lola what is wrong with you". Then Lola screamed for her her dad. "Ahhh dad save meee." Joe over dramatic ass gone run up to my dad acting like a girl . "Unt unt bitch let her go" , my dad just blankly looked at him . "Unt Unt if she couldn't handle it she shouldn't of been talking shit". Joe started swinging on my dad and they was "fighting". Joe started Losing and Lola jumped in and they started jumping my dad so I had to run up and get ta fighting Lola. I ain't go lie Lola was fake beating my ass. My dad and Joe stopped fighting and hyped us up. My dad talking bout some. " Unt Unt girl let her hair go it's expensive". Me and Lola stopped fighting and looked at him. We all bussed out laughing and Lola went and got her plate and they left and I went outside.

Kentrells POV:🎒
Lani went outside and I called Yaya. "Hey ya Lani and her mama talked". "How did that go"? "Well Lani ,Joe and me yelled at Molly."
"Damn why Joe yell at her". "He brought up Daja". " Oh damn is Lola ok". "She said she ok but you never know with Lola the only people she talk to is her boyfriend and her friends at that delinquent school she go to". "Unt Unt Trell you know she tryna better herself y'all tell her business too much", "girl I know but imma call you later imma go check on Lani". "Ight love you", "love you more".

 "Ight love you", "love you more"