Part 3:🐍

Kehlani POV:
It's currently Saturday and I'm at Tays house. "Bae take a picture for me". "I'm busy" I rolled my eyes and and turned over to Santana. "I got you sis, imma take three cause you ugly". "Shut yo ass up and take the pictures".

 "Shut yo ass up and take the pictures"

Liked by nba_younboy, _.nishaaaa and 1,298,560 others
@laniida.brat: "I fuck with you, but you don't fuck with me"💖

@og_3three:niece 😍
@ybncordae:twin shit💖💪🏼
@laniida.brat:period @ybncordae💖
@tayk47shawty:Wife💙
@nba_youngboy:💪🏼💕
@stuckup.stacie:valuable pain bestie 😍😍

I looked up from my phone and Tay was looking at me. "Come here".I got up and we went to his room. He rapped his arms around my waist and said. "You know I love you right"? "Yea I love you too", "you know Id never put my hands on right". "Yea". He was about to kiss me but I felt like I was about to sneeze so I pushed him away. I ended up not sneezing tho. "Yo what the fuck was that Kehlani"? "I felt like I had to sneeze sorry". I rolled my eyes cause he was acting over dramatic for why. "I'm tired of you rolling yo eyes at me like I'm some type of bitch", "boy whatever you doing the most".

I was finna walk out the door when he grabbed my hair and started punching me. Pimps and Santana was banging on the door. "Taymor get off me". He started kicking me and I kicked him in his dick. I struggled to get up. "Yo we over slime". He looked at me not finna lie shit was scary. He got up and grabbed his gun and walked over to me. "I know damn well you didn't just break up with me". He started pistol whipping me and I was screaming in pain. Pimps and Tana finally opened the door and grabbed Tay. Tana picked me up and took me outside. "Bro take me home", "I got you", "gimme a hoodie". He handed me a hoodie and we got in the car.

We finally got to my house I hugged Tana and was finna get out. "Ay sis you don't deserve that shit, we all know he knows better". "I know Tana I love you bro". "I love you too big head,". I limped to the door and unlocked it. My dad all his baby mamas, and my grandma was sitting there. I put my hood up and slowly walked away. "Ay where was you at"? My dad just had to ask. "Taymor house", "Ay come here". Instead of that I just went up the stairs the fastest I could and locked my door. I want to the bathroom and locked the door and took a shower.

Kentrell POV:
Kehlani walked into the house all suspicious. I told her to come to me and she hopped up the stairs. "Is it just me or is my baby acting weird", my mom said pointing out the obvious. "Yea she always come hug us", Star said. "Alright hold up I got her". I got up and walked upstairs. I knocked on her door and it was locked I put my ear on the door and the shower was running. I sighed and went back down stairs. "She in the shower".

Kehlani POV:
I was taking a shower watching all the blood go down the drain. I started washing my hair and I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I swear I saw Tay. I screamed and I heard everyone run up the stairs. "Ay go away I'm fine I just almost fell". I heard steps go back down stairs. I decided to get out out the shower. I got dressed in Cordaes hoodie and some joggers. I looked at my phone and I had 50 texts from Tay and 20 missed calls I just decided to go to sleep.