Part:5🐍

Lani POV:
Yaya ran it "Man kehlani I told you not to open it up", I didn't I just clicked on the message but that's besides the point you lied to me". "Man lani I was gonna tell you but yo emotions is crazy" "whatever I'm going upstairs". I went up stairs in my room and texted my gc.

Lanibear💕:Faves
Mir-Mir😏:wassupbaby girl
Lanibear💕:I just found out my dad lied and told me my mom was dead
Lispen👄:Damn what you finna do
Lanibear💕:Shit I wanted to see if I can slide ova there rq
Zion-zoom👻:yea we finna get some food
Lanibear💕:Alr cool I'm Omw my loves‼️‼️
Mir-mir😏:Alr see you soon baby
Lanibear💕:ofc daddy😋
Lispen👄:y'all nasty 😷
Zion-zoom👻:The nerve of you niggas 😒

Btw this the new lani 👇🏽

  Anyway I called a Uber and got ready I put some more make up on and by the time that was done my Uber was there

Anyway
I called a Uber and got ready I put some more make up on and by the time that was done my Uber was there. I grabbed my purse and walked out my room. My dad was downstairs yelling on the phone and Yaya was crying I ain't really care tho. I walked out the door and got in the Uber.

Skip to Nahmir house

"I HERE HOES YALL WELCOME", "Lani are you slow"? "Crodae mean ass said. "Dae did you have to pronounce that s slow"? " HEY BABY"!Nahmir ran in yelling kissing me all on my face. "Ayo Mir you know I got a boyfriend chill out". "Alr my bad I was just playing" "Wear my zommie"? "Hear I come sister".i hugged Zion". "Twin I need my hair done", "Alr come up here rq". I walked up to cordae room and he closed the door. I jumped into his arms and we started making out. Yes me and cordae fuck with each other on the low. He pulled away and I jumped down. "Walk over to my drawer and get a band". I turned around and he smacked my ass super hard. "Why you do that"? "Cause you out here calling that Nigga Nahmir daddy". "You know I'm just playing baby I gave him a quick kiss and walked over to the drawer. I got a band and put it in my bag. "Alright come on".we walked back downstairs "Ay mir you think you can drive me to my hair lady place". "Yea I got you shawty, I'll meet y'all at Denny's later". "Alright"
After the hair lady appointment

 "Alright"After the hair lady appointment

Liked by money.molly ,ybncordae and 1,486,299
Laniida.brat:Cause baby don't gaf 😏‼️
@nba_youngboy:I outta whoop yo ass😒😍
@stuckup.stacie:best friend to fine😍😍😍
@tayk47shawty:damn baby💎💙

@money.molly:pretty baby‼️💕