Part 4:🐍

After my shower I went to sleep and woke up and looked at my phone. It was nothing special.

Yes me and all the boys became friends there fun

Yes me and all the boys became friends there fun. I put on makeup and went downstairs. I saw someone sitting in the couch. "Which baby mama is you"., "girl ain't nobody got no baby". I looked up and it was my dad best friend Yaya she's Icd cubes daughter. She was my moms best friend. "Heyyy auntie", "wassup baby girl". "Ay ya do you know who Molly is they follow you and my dad on Instagram and they requested to dm me". After I said that she looked irritated. "Hold up lemme call yo dad". She went to the other room and talked to my dad. I went to the kitchen and made me a sandwich. "Yo daddy gonna be here in twenty minutes don't answer it", "okay" "also Lani what that boy Tay do why he apologize". "He hurt my feelings in a argument". "Okay". Suddenly my dad walked in. He looked irritated and walked into the other room with Yaya. I got curious and looked at the message.
Instagram:
Money.molly:Hi Kehlani I know you don't know me but I'm yo mommy and I would love to met you you've become a beautiful young lady and I hope you answer.
-love mommy
"DAD YOU SAID MY MOM WAS DEAD"

Just an update chapter dealing with a lot I'm gonna update soon 😘😘