Part 1:🐍

Kentrell POV
"Ay Molly why you acting like that" , "like what" "like you on some sneaky shit you bet not did anything to my baby". "She's fine damn I gotta go Kentrell bye". "Alright ki- BOOP BOOP BOOP" "I know this bitch didn't just hang up on me". I walked out of my room into the kitchen."Ay ma" "what boy" I'm finna go to sleep you need anything", "no boy and how my grand baby doing" "good she just had a ear infection", "oh lord". She so over dramatic. "Night ma" "night boy".

1:30 am

I got woken up cause I swear I heard someone banging on my front door. "Who is it" I ain't hear nothing I looked out the peep hole and saw a car seat. "I know damn well this bitch ain't that stupid". I opened the door and my baby was sitting on the steps with a blanket over her face,. I picked Lani up and saw a note.

Dear Kentrell
I can't take this no more I don't want her she bad and got to many problems I'm done.
Love,
Molly

I know this bitch ain't finish that letter with love-. You know what it's good. I got my baby diaper bag picked her up and took her to my room. I cleaned her up changed her clothes and made her a bottle.
I tried calling Molly but she blocked me. I was burping Lani and looked her in her eyes. "Ay Lani don't worry I got you nobody finna mess with you as long as I'm around,and I promise we finna be straight". She looked at me and smiled.

13 years later
Kehlani POV
"Daddy Kayden eating my food". "You'll be okay" "whatever",I got up and went to my room he can just have it I'll get something else later. I went to my room and put on Coco. I was half way through when my dad bussed in like a crack head. "Ay Lani lets go". I looked at him confused cause ion have anything on my schedule for today. "Where I'm going" "back to school shopping" "Ohhhhh ok lemme change first here I come". "Man you got 30 minutes" "bet"
I got up and changed into 👇🏼

 "Man you got 30 minutes" "bet" I got up and changed into 👇🏼

I put on some lipgloss and walked out my room. "Ohhhhh fatherrrrr" "What" "I'm ready". We got in the car and I connected my phone to the Bluetooth. "Oh hell no what you finna put on" "you'll see trust me" the song started playing and he looked at me.
"FUCK THE FAME ALL I WANT IS THEM BANDS IF SHE KEEP ON MUGGING IMMA STEAL HER MAN", "Lani shut the fuck up" "well excuse me" , I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Awww da baby got a attitude" he said poking my head" "stop poking me so hard before I get dents in my head like you". He looked at me and then back at the road. Out of nowhere I felt a smack on my lips. I know this man did not just pop me. "Sir why you just hit me like a stranger off the streets" . "Cause you need to watch yo mouth". I was upset Bc he wiped off my lip gloss. I looked in the glove department for my lipgloss and they was gone. "OH MY GOD" "what" "tell yo hoes to stop stealing my lip gloss before I get my brothers and we jump them". He started laughing like something was funny I was dead serious. "Lani I'll get you some more chill out and get out my car", "Alright imma hold you to that too". We went in the store and got a lot of stuff that I know I'm not about to use.👇🏼

We was in the car and I got a text from my boyfriend my dad don't like him he thinks he be hitting me but that's not the case at all

Taymor=Baby boy💙
Lani=baby girl💖
Baby boy💙:wya
Baby girl💖:in the car
Baby boy💙: with who
Baby girl💖:why that matter
Baby boy💙:Kehlani stop playing with me
Baby girl💖:omg I'm back to school shopping with my dad
Baby boy💙: now was that so hard
Read:4:35
I looked up and my dad was damn near breaking his neck to look at my texts. "Ay what I say,stop letting him talk to you like that". "He didn't even say anything bad", "whatever who is he to check you". "Daddy ion wanna talk about it". "Whatever I'm finna go to the studio make sure you let Star in". "Bet" "she not there to buy you stuff she there for her baby". "Sir I didn't ask". We got to the house and I unlocked to door and my dad drove off. I walked through the door and Jania was sitting there just looking st me like she slow. "Boo bitch you good". The thing is with Nini I can play with her as long as ion go to far. "Little girl go upstairs" "little girl go home you know you don't tell me what to do in my house". I really never liked her but I tolerate her for my dad and my brother. But she be pushing her luck. She was finna say something but there was a knock on the door. I opened it and Star walked in. I jumped in her arms she the most like a mom to me we got a real connection. "Lani why yo ass always so loud"? Jania irritating ass said. "Nia why you always in my house". I jumped out of Star arms and sat on the table in front of Nia. "Ummm like girl move". "Hold up". Then I flew forward this hoe really kicked me. "DONT YOU EVER PUT YO RAT ASS BODY PARTS ON ME AGAIN". "WHO IS YOU TALKING TO", "well it's only one rat In this room so it gotta be you Stewart little". Three came and picked me up and took me to my room. After all that foolishness I decided to take a shower and go to to sleep early cause I got school tomorrow and I wanna be up while everyone sleep.

Kentrell POV
I walked in the house and walked over to Star she started telling me how Jania and Lani had a argument. Then out of nowhere I hear "so you just finna act like I'm not here...oh ok". "Chill out I ain't see you"