Part 13:🐍

Lani pov:🥺
I woke up and Tay Tay was sitting there touching my face. "Hiii my baby I hope you know I love youuu so much". "I luv you more lilani". Even tho that's not my name I love my little brothers. I would never be mad at them cause my dad acting how he acting. "Lilani yo face red you sad". "No pooh I'm not sad I was laughing all night".Tay looked at me sideways then gave me a hug and kissed my nose. He looked like he was tryna get out my bed so I put him down and went to take a shower. I took a shower and did my hygiene and got dressed.

I got dressed very simple cause I really don't wanna do anything but see Tay

I got dressed very simple cause I really don't wanna do anything but see Tay. I walked downstairs and Nia and my Mo Mo was on the couch. I went and sat on my Mo Mo lap and gave her a hug. Nia was sitting there looking at me sideways. Like girl boo you tryna fuck or something. "So Lani you don't see me". See like damn can I greet my grandma first like ion like yo watch stealing ass. "Hii Nia it's nice to see youuu". My dad walked downstairs and I ain't really want to see him. "Ayo Lani I'm free today since you wanna hang out so bad". See I'm not finna do this with him he only doing that cause Mo Mo told him he wrong.We finna do some lame shit that nobody my age tryna do. And why the hell he say it like I'm bothering him. "Nah I'm good me and Montana going out to eat". Me and Montana going out to eat then he drooping me off at Tay house. "Girl you don't ask if you can do nothing Trell yo daughter disrespectful as fuck". Says the thief I mean Nia. "Girl hush yo damn mouth leave my baby alone she was supposed to be wit her daddy but y'all selfish". Mo Mo to the rescue I love that lady. "Go ahead Lani and get ready I got something for you when you come back down here". People can say what they want about Sharanda but since I was little anytime my dad did anything like this she'd get him into shape.

I went up a stairs and Taylin was sitting on the floor in my room. "Boy what is you doing". "I sleepy Lilani". I picked him up and put him in my bed. Went to my closet and packed a spen a night bag. Montana walked in my room and sat on the bed. "What's happening with you baby Lani"? "Nun I'm just hungry and tired". "Lani I know yo dad acting mad childish but you allowed to tell him how you feel". "Montana it's just that I feel every single person comes before me, like if he spend a day wit me the whole world would explode but he go to Las angles and the Bahamas wit my brothers and they mamas for weeks at a time". "Lani I really can't tell you how to feel but you know he loves you and if he got you feeling some type of way you known QUANDO MF RONDO, will smack the fuck out of him he might not win be he'll go to war for you". We looked at each other and laughed cause he right Quando would go to war for me. "Alright Lili let's get gone.

We walked down stairs and my dad dapped Montana up and I went and hugged Mo Mo. "Lil girl hold out yo hand". I held out my hand and she gave me stack. "Thank youuuu", of course my baby I can already feel you finna do something big so you gone do it do it huge aight". "Ok I love you", "I love you more". I was finna walk through the door and my dad cleared his throat and opened his arms. "Bye youngboy". Montana pushed me and told me to go hug my dad. I walked over and hugged my dad. "Lani no matter what I love you ok always seven days a week 365 days of the year ok." "Ok I love you too". He kissed my forehead and let me go I looked at him and he was smiling. Mo Mo must've said something. I smiled back and walked through the door. I got and Montana truck and put on some music. I wasn't really in the mood to be loud so I put on lonely child. I quietly sand along to the song Montana grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

After lunch:🙊
Montana dropped me off at Tay's house I knocked on the door and Pimpz opened it. "Ayyy Lil sis in this bitch", "Hey boy" .I hugged him  and laughed. "Where Tay and Tana at"? "Tay in his room and Tana at home". I forgot they don't live here they always around. "Aye but bye sis I'm finna be out I got go handle some business". "Aight I gave him a hug and he left". I knocked on the door and waited to Tay to say sum. "Pimpz I told you to take yo ass home", "Tay he left its me", "ight come in". I walked in and Tay was laying in the be wit no shirt on". "Hey girl come here". I went and laid next to him and we cuddled. See I swear me and Tay could do this every day and he's still act a ass in front of his friends. "Aye Lani imma be gone for a week or two". "Why, you tryna leave me". "Nah girl it's not even like that me and gang was bored and we planned a trip". "Can I go". "You know ion even care but yo dad ain't finna let you go". "Man he don't care what I do". "Aight we leave tomorrow". We sat there for a couple of minutes Tay was watching tv and I was in my phone.

Laniii💕💅🏽:What y'all doing
Lola🤑💚:Wit my grandma
Kay🔐💋: Eating
Laniii💕💅🏽:Kat when you gone go see yo mama
Kay🔐💋:Tomorrow
Laniii💕💅🏽:Tell my dad I'm wit y'all for the week and I broke my phone
Kay🔐💋:got you

Laniii💕💅🏽:What y'all doing Lola🤑💚:Wit my grandma Kay🔐💋: Eating Laniii💕💅🏽:Kat when you gone go see yo mamaKay🔐💋:Tomorrow Laniii💕💅🏽:Tell my dad I'm wit y'all for the week and I broke my phone Kay🔐💋:got you

Liked by @nba_youngboy, @bbg.babyjoe and 140,610 others
@lanidabrat: I'm just a lonely child that need someone to help them out🥺🙈

@lola.baeee:I know bby😍💋

@nba_youngboy:💚🌎

@moneymolly:Mommy baby😍 you can always call me

@quandorondo:Call me Lani💚💚

I'll probably end up updating later today 💋💕