♡7♡

In the following days the two exchanged more interests and steadily opened up. Jennie learnt that Jisoo loves to read books but nowadays she only buys them digitally. Apparently they take up too much space in their small apartment.

The brunette is glad Jisoo has a TV positioned across the sofa because sometimes she gets bored waiting for Jisoo to come home. She doesn't feel that safe going out yet because her parents might be sending someone to search for her. A few more weeks on the low would be wise for her.

Jennie used the flip phone Jisoo bought for her and sent her dozens of messages. Jisoo replied slowly and only when she had a break. That wasn't enough to rid the boredom of Jennie and no interesting shows were currently playing on the TV.

So she stood up and walked through the apartment. There was no spot she didn't know except the cupboard on the left side of their bed. It was Jisoo's personal one. She has given Jennie the lowest shelf so she is only familar with that one. Would Jisoo mind if she opened the other shelves?

The brunette clutched on the handle hesitantly. Her hand lingered there for twenty more seconds before she slowly opened it. But just as it was about to be completely open she changed her mind and shook her head.

Surely even married couples have a bit of privacy and there is no way Jisoo has anything sketchy in there like.... like what exactly? A stack of porn? Dirty magazines? Toys? Jisoo doesn't seem like the type. During the nights Jennie has spent here Jisoo insisted on them to keep a distance, that's why she makes this conclusion.

Without doing anything she slumped back on the sofa in the living room.

[Jennie]

I'm bored, come home quickly :(((

[Jisoo]

I'll be back soon. Do you like games?

[Jennie]

Depends on the games

[Jisoo]

Open my cupboard beside our bed. I have tons.

Jennie gasped and dashed back to their private room. She opened the upper shelves and indeed it was full with games and consoles. So that's what she hid here? It somehow made Jennie giggle. She decided to take the Switch as well as a random game. She has only used a Nintendo Switch from her friends in school. Her father wouldn't buy her one as that would distract her from other important activities.

It seems like the game Jennie picked is called Animal Crossing. From what she could tell she saw no aim in this game even after talking to most civilains of the island her character was on. She could pick up fruits and decorate her home. Since the name of her character was Jisoo she is certain this is Jisoo's island and she already personalised it. Therefore she will not change anything.

Well, scratch that, it should be not change too much. Why? Because Jennie couldn't stop herself from making her rooms more aesthetic and colour coordinated. And also Jisoo had a whole library room yet there were books lying on the floor. She decided to clean and picked up the items.

After running around the island, fishing and catching bugs, she lost interest and stopped playing altogether.

The brunette looked around the apartment, her eyes darted to the kitchen countertop. She unconsciously walked towards it. Once she felt the marbel floor on her feet instead of the soft carpet, she snapped into reality. She can't cook alone. She will make a mess.