♡19♡

One arm clutched the teddy bear to her chest, the other one was looped around the warm body beside her. Their limbs were tangled up together while the morning light leaked through the curtains. It was a rare instance where Jennie was the first one to flutter her eyes half open. She rolled slightly so she was on her side and curled up against Jisoo's body. She felt the arm that was underneath her move and wrap itself securely around her waist.

The sound of birds chirping sounded while Jennie felt a warm pressure on her forehead, followed by many tiny kisses, causing a storm at the pit of her belly. She was craving for the affection.

"Good morning baby." The familiar husky voice made her hum in response, deciding to close her eyes again.

"Didn't you want to go out for a jog...?" Jisoo asked softly, bring her lips back to her cheek and planting pecks on the sun-kissed shining skin. "You'll be upset later if you don't get up now..."

Jennie groaned, refusing to move an inch. She proceeded nuzzling her head into Jisoo's neck.

"Yeah I know, but we can cuddle later." Jennie could feel clearly against her puffed up cheek how Jisoo's lips curled into a smile, somehow that was enough for her to open her eyes, because she wanted to see her smiling.

She squinted her eyes, disoriented and yet to adjust to the light. She wanted to rub the tiredness out of her eyes but her arms had pins and needles on them. The uncomfortable sensation didn't allow her to move, Jisoo must have noticed she didn't feel good anymore and pulled back from the hug, allowing Jennie to roll on her back as the teddy brushed to the side.

"All good love?"

"Yes, just a morning grouch..."

"I'm very much aware of that."

Jisoo took Jennie's left arm and started to knead the skin, massaging her body tenderly. When she heard soft groans from her, she applied more pressure and kneaded her more thoroughly. Until she was completely awake, though lighter and more relaxed than before.

"If you continue doing that... I will never get up..." Jennie moaned, enjoying the treatment a lot.

"Okay I'll stop." Jisoo teased, retracting her hands and jumping off the bed.

"I didn't say stop!" Jennie called after her but the elder was already at the bathroom's door, hand on the handle. "Hey!"

She turned around and grinned at Jennie. A cocky expression graced her face. "If you want more, you will have to stand up and come over here."

"Not fair..." Jennie pouted, giving Jisoo her most pitiful expression. Her lips were shaking as she tilted her face and went as far as giving her puppy eyes. "Carry me?" She stretched out her arms as if she was trying to reach Jisoo from the bed.

"Oh no, you spoiled baby." Jisoo chuckled, even though she would be lying if she said it didn't work and her heart wasn't fluttering.

"Your baby." Jennie's pout went bigger as she swatted her arms in the air, still trying to reach her magically.

"Ah." Jisoo groaned, clutching her chest where her heart is located. Hesitantly she stepped back to the younger. "Never mind that I never viewed you as cunning. You know exactly what to do, to get what you want."

"I'm not going to deny that." Jennie smiled happily when Jisoo went ahead and snaked her hands around her arms, holding her hips as she gave her a tight hug.

"I love you." Jisoo pulled her body closer and kissed her nose, widening her smile.

"I love you too darling." Jennie's gummy smile surfaced as Jisoo turned around and intended to carry her on her back.

Many more mornings were spent this way.

Soft kisses, long hugs, shared I love yous. Going to work, coming home and looking forward to sleep together. Dates, hanging out with Lisa and Rosé and also meeting up with Ningning and Giselle. There were even rare occasions where Jisoo's father would video call and they would pick up. Months passed for sure, Jisoo is certain it's almost been a year.

Actually it's exactly a year since they met each other and got married and what better way to celebrate it then giving Jennie a surprise wedding? That was at least what Jisoo had planned and her friends as well as Jennie's sister encouraged her.

Ningning on the other hand wasn't betrothed to Giselle yet, her parents were waiting until she turned 19. She has told them that their parents were also still in search for Jennie. In fact Heechul has spotted her near her workplace which is why Jennie had to resign.

"Did I already thank you for allowing me to work as manager at your advertising agency, Bona?"

"You did but I should be the one to thank you. Ever since you started working here our profit has doubled!"

"Oh it was nothing." Jennie swatted the compliment away but her proud smile indicated she loved it. "But since were are at it, I was wondering if I could leave earlier today?"

"Have plans for today?" Bona scanned Jennie's face that quickly turned pink. She stopped typing on her keyboard and turned up from her desk to look sheepishly at her boss.

Bona whistled teasingly in response. "With your wife? You should introduce me to her already. The way you keep gushing about her is so cute."

"She is so cute." Jennie murmured through pursed her lips, her warm cheeks inflating.

"All right then. Have fun." Bona patted Jennie's head, chuckling as she watched the embarrassed woman.

"Thank you..." Jennie smiled shyly, taking her jacket and leaving the office. She was already excited to see what Jisoo had planned for the date she invited her on.

Why? Because she didn't forget their anniversary of course and she was certain Jisoo remembers it too. With it being written on their marriage certificate it's easy to remember.

Outside of the office, Jisoo was already waiting, body leaning against the red Nissan they bought months ago.

Jennie waved her hands enthusiastically as she sped up her pace and was dashing towards the raven. Jisoo recognised her and waved in return, a smile on her red lips.

"Missed you!" Jennie charged right at her and opened her arms to give her a bone crushing hug.

Jisoo was taken aback by the sudden impact but immediately steadied herself and returned the hug. "As expected of Jendeukie."

"Say you missed me too~" Jennie demanded, puckering her lips up while pillowing their foreheads.

"I never don't miss you." Jisoo leaned forward and closed the small gap between them. "Let's go?"

"Take me out to dinner!" Jennie smiled happily.

They were so immersed into their little happy bubble that they haven't felt the engrossed pair of eyes on them, not even a bit.