♡16♡

As they fumbled out, Jisoo had Jennie pinned in the lift back to the entrance as Jennie put her hands on Jisoo's shoulders and raised her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"I just want to kiss you. Can I?"

The urgency in her voice shot the blood right up to Jennie's head.

"Yeah? Sure." She tilted her face and puffed up her cheeks.

In response she received a sweet giggle. "You really--" Jisoo ran a hand through her hair, letting go of Jennie's. "Ugh, do you understand now why I think of you as the cutest girl in the world?"

Jennie shook her head. More confused than before. "No?"

"Well,"

Jisoo cupped Jennie's puffy cheeks. Slowly leaning forward, like really slowly so when Jennie got the clue it could provide her an opportunity to protest.

Much to Jisoo's delight she did not protest, she closed her eyes, feeling soft lips brush against her own.

The hands on her cheeks, held her tenderly in place and prevented her head from being in pain cause of a bad angle. The lips slowly pressed more firmly, making her reciprocate, though hesitantly.

To Jisoo the kiss wasn't nearly as long and deep as she wanted it to be. She had to pull back, it wasn't a choice she wanted to make but the lift made a sound and the door was about to open.

Jennie was a bit dazed as Jisoo pulled back and tucked her protectively to her side. More people entered and it got crowded so Jisoo squished her close to her body.

"Do you get it now?" Jisoo whispered from the back to her neck, her lips planting a small kiss behind the shell of her ear.

Jennie bobbed her head slowly, her hands coming up and clutching to the belt of Jisoo's dress from behind. Her cheeks were burning, her ears were ringing and her heart swelled with warmth.

She instinctively licked her plump lips. It had a hint of Jisoo's cherry lipstick.

So that's what a kiss feels like? No wonder her father never allowed her to be intimate with anyone before marriage. It's addicting.

*****

"Put the tomatoes in the bottom shelf." Jennie said, arranging the groceries into the fridge.

"Beef?"

"Top, where the pork is."

After a few minutes they had everything in order. Jennie also wrote notes on tupperware that consisted food. And yes she is quite good at cooking by now. Like Jisoo noticed, Jennie is a quick learner.

That reminds her of something.

"Your reward. What was it you wanted?"

Jisoo huffed an exhausted breath from carrying the bags of groceries, she stretched her limbs and looked at Jennie from the corner of her eyes.

"Right!" Jennie smiled brightly, it was quickly replaced with a small mischievous grin. "I'll go brush my teeth first! And you wear your pyjamas! It's time for bed!"

Time for bed? Jisoo looked out of the window and it was indeed dark but she didn't know she had a bed time. She chuckled, seeing how enthusiastic Jennie dashed to the bathroom.

Why is she that excited to sleep?

Wait....... No way. Jisoo shook her head, there is no way Jennie wants that type of reward. They just shared their first kiss. And Jisoo had to be straightforward for Jennie to even understand she wanted to kiss her lips.