♡15♡

The hotel was not only luxurious, it was so luxurious that it puzzled Jennie. "How come your father can afford to spend a night in this place? You are not wealthy, are you?"

Jisoo had to bite her tongue to stop herself from freezing because no, she actually is. Pretty rich. And Jennie has no idea. She never mentioned it nor did Jennie ask before.

"No." Jisoo wanted to bite her tongue again. She is not supposed to lie to Jennie. They are supposed to share secrets. But somehow Jisoo found herself unable to answer truthfully.

Being dishonest with her after lecturing Jennie for not telling her about her motion sickness. She really feels like slapping herself right now due to the hypocrisy of it all. Guilt slowly made its way to her chest.

Jennie must have sensed that Jisoo didn't feel like talking about it further and dropped the topic, it's not like she intended to interrogate her either. She was just curious, as well as confused.

"So," Jennie cleared her throat. "Does he know I'm with you? Or rather, does he know about me?"

"He does." Jisoo nodded, searching for the door with the correct number. "I told him all about you."

"Did you?" Jennie raised her eyebrows, hands at her hips as Jisoo seemed to have found his room and was seconds away from knocking.

Jisoo stopped her hand mid-air to glance at her frowning wife. "Yeah. For example how cute you are." She responded, a smirk gracing her face.

"And?" Jennie's frown deepened.

"How extremely cute you are." Jisoo answered. "Super cute too."

"Anything other than cute?"

"Really cute--"

Jennie slapped Jisoo's shoulder, rolling her eyes before she giggled lightly. The elder smiling with her.

"There was more of course." Jisoo smiled. "But the rest I won't tell you."

"Aw..." Jennie pouted.

"Nope." Jisoo flicked her forehead, knowing a tantrum is about to come.

"But darling." Jennie whined, tugging on her arm.

"Nuh-uh." Jisoo shook her head while Jennie continued begging her for information.

At one point she took her arm between her own pair and had her cheeks pressed close to her shoulder, knowing exactly that Jisoo liked it when she nuzzled to her. Jisoo never said so but Jennie felt Jisoo concealing a content sigh whenever she purred as she squished their cheeks together.

A hugger for sure, she is just trying to downplay her desire for it. That thought made Jennie grin.

They were only snapped from their little bubble when they heard someone clear his throat.

They turned their faces and realised the door was long open while a man in his bathrobe was watching them, presumably Jisoo's father.

"What is this? A newly wedded couple?" The man inspected them from head to toe. "I ordered a bucket of chicken. The room service must have gotten my order wrong." He tsked.

"Dad!" Jisoo's cheeks turned red.

Jennie on the other hand was even more embarrassed. Her face was burning. She quickly bowed to hide her flushed face.

She really went all baby mode in front of her wife's father. It couldn't get worse than that for her. Surely she made a fool out of herself.

"Oh Jisoo is that you?" Her father feigned to recognise her just now. "And this must be your super-duper ultra mega cute honey dumpling wif--"