♡Bonus 3♡

"Love, please come home quickly." Jisoo begged on the call

"Yes hurry mama." Jay pleaded, his voice audible since Jisoo put her wife on speakers.

"Can you two please calm down? I'm driving right now and if you don't hurry up and tell me what the hel- heck is wrong, I might cause an accident!" Jennie yelped frustratedly. The worry evident in her tone.

"It's Hana..." Jisoo sounded properly terrified which almost made Jennie's heart stop beating.

"What was that sound?" Jay referred to the sudden screeching of tires they could hear.

"I drove amidst a red light." Jennie explained. "I'm almost there."

She hung up before Jisoo could scold her for driving recklessly. In seconds they heard the key insert in the lock and Jennie entering their house.

"What happened!?" Jennie barged into the room, full of sweat.

She dropped her suitcase on the floor and ran to to Hana's room without waiting for an answer from the two.

"Baby girl!" Jennie slammed the door open, then paused in her tracks.

Hana, as well as five other little girls were staring at her, freaked out. The television was still running in the background while Jennie and the girls were looking at each other as if it was a battle on who would blink first.

Hana cleared her throat and stood up. "My mom just wanted so say hi." The girl told her friends. "And now she wants to say bye."

Jennie felt Hana lightly push her out and close the door on her. She blinked, perplexed, then she felt a pat on her left shoulder and a tug on her leg.

"We were banned from her room." Jisoo patted her shoulder in sympathy.

"Girls right?" Jay patted her leg, chuckling awkwardly.

Jennie turned around and gave the two a hard look. "So the emergency is...?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Isn't it obvious?" Jay raised his eyebrows in return. "Girls." He answered simply.

"I need a bit more than that to work with." Jennie crossed her arms.

"Hana wanted to host a sleepover." Jisoo started. "But as soon as the little girls came they looked at us as if we were aliens."

"It's so hard to know what they want." Jay added, tormented.

"I offered them cookies and then they asked me if it was vegan, climate-neutral, local and gluten free..." Jisoo ruffled a hand through her hair. "So I said, they are cookies but they ignored me. It was as if we were speaking two different languages."

"I wanted to play in our room but Hana said I have to sleep with you two because her girl friends are scared that I give them a disease because apparently all boys are yucky." He pouted.

They were taking turns in telling Jennie their hardships.

"I'm so scared of her turning into a teen," Jisoo confessed. "Puberty is scary..."

Jennie sighed, letting out the breath she was holding. So it wasn't an emergency after all.

"Guys please hold your emergency meeting somewhere else! We can literally hear you! And we would rather hear Finn and Jake going on an adventure!" Hana shouted through the door.

"What even is a Finn and Jake and why is it going on an adventure..." Jisoo groaned while retreating with her family to the living room.

"Honestly this is getting too much for me, I'm going to your bedroom and I will play with my cars." Jay announced, heading to the direction of his moms' bedchamber.