♡33♡

"I miss the times you used to call me darling while sharing the same bed as me." Jisoo sighed while Jennie put on her blazer.

"Don't be dramatic and drive your kids to school, darling. We can't stay the entire day in bed anymore." Jennie walked rashly over to Jisoo and pecked her cheek, then turning around and going for the door in a hurry.

Jisoo sighed once more, finishing the lunchboxes for her children, half asleep. Thereafter pouring food into their cat's bowl who waddled forward when she heard Jisoo fill her bowl and began eating.

Suddenly Jisoo felt both of her legs being grabbed and gasped, although she already figured what was up to scare her there. Therefore she pretended to be frightened until two highpitched giggles echoed in the kitchen. Their heads peaked up, so Jisoo bent down and kissed their temples.

"Mommy! Can I get chocolate?" Jay jumped up and tried to reach for the shelf but his arms were too small. "Choco!"

"No chocolate for breakfast." Jisoo patted his head and gave him an apple instead, making him grimace.

"Mommy." Hana who was two years older than her brother tugged on Jisoo's pants. "Mama forgot her lunch." She pointed to the lunchbox that was wrapped up with a pink cloth.

Jisoo's eyes widened. "Ah I forgot to give it to her!" She groaned in defeat.

"Call her?" Hana suggested, looking doe-eyed at her sad mommy.

Jisoo shook her head. "I don't think she will turn back for that. She had a meeting to attend. And by the time I dropped you off, it'll be too late to go to her. It'd disturb her from work."

"Let's give it to her!" Jay exclaimed, suddenly all excited and fired up.

While Hana was a bit more mature and level-headed than him, Jay was a passionate little boy and always ready to go the extra mile for a simple gesture.

"I'm sure if I just call her secretary, they'll buy her-"

"Mama don't like food that's not from you!" Jay cut her off with a disapproving look. "Go! Go!" He chanted, wanting them to chase after her.

"Jay." Jisoo scolded, stopping his little sounds. "You two will be late for classes if we head to her firm first. I know it's unfortunate but sometimes you have to accept things as they are."

Jay frowned, saddened. So Jisoo tore off a tiny piece of chocolate and handed it to him, pulling back a small smile from him. "Ready to go to school?" Jisoo asked and received two nods. She helped them wear their jackets and red backpacks before locking the door.

"My first class is PE. Jay's is arts and crafts." Hana said from behind, sitting on her child car seat.

"Yeah?" Jisoo listened while still focusing on the traffic.

"If we are late, no one will notice. They are just playing around." Hana argued, making her brother smile and give her a high five.

"I know where you are heading with this but we don't even have your mama's lunchbox with us." Jisoo told her, taking a left turn.

"I took it." Hana said nonchalantly. "In my backpack."

"Wooh!" Jay cheered. "Go! Go!" He couldn't contain his excitement.

Jisoo looked at the digital watch on the car. "Even so, there's like eight minutes left. We won't make it and there's no way I'll drive recklessly with you two in the car."

"Take a shortcut." Hana continued talking calmly to her mommy.

Jisoo looked at the rearview mirror and saw how serious her children looked. She pondered and grinned, feeling excited too.