♡30♡

"Jennie Kim." Jisoo used her most scolding tone but when she saw Jennie's pouting lips and pleading eyes she felt herself weaken.

"We agreed on no kids or pets, until we are at least in our late twenties. A few more years to go." Jisoo folded her  hands on her hips, swallowing down the urge to waver and allow her wife to do anything. "That includes kittens."

"But she was crying outside!" Jennie justified and lifted the little cat up. "Look her in the eye and tell her you don't want her."

She pressed her forward and rubbed the kitten's head against Jisoo's cheek. The kitten closed her eyes and let out the softest meow.

"Only a soulless monster could do that." Jisoo pressed her lips into a thin line and turned her face away.

"And we are no monsters right?" Jennie used a baby voice as she patted the cat. "We have to keep her Chu. She is hungry and alone..." The younger's pout deepened.

"Since you are at work most of the time and sleepy when you are at home, that means I will have to take care of the cat. And how do you know it's a girl anyway?"

"I got the feeling." Jennie shrugged, then cleared her throat before she spoke with a whiny voice, "Take care of us please?"

"So now it's the both of you?" Jisoo lifted a brow, refraining herself from giggling.

"Yes?" Jennie stepped forward and placed her chin on Jisoo's shoulder while still cuddling the cat. "Please?"

"And if I don't?" She teased.

"I'll cry." Jennie threatened.

"Hmm.." Jisoo lifted her arms and wrapped them around Jennie. "I'll think about it."

"Thank you darling!" Jennie wiggled in her arms and dropped kisses on her cheek happily.

"You are welcome sweetie." Jisoo tilted her head and met her lips.

It took only Jennie leaving for work for Jisoo to regret her decision big time. Because the second Jennie was out of the door, this crying little cute kitten turned into a beast.

"No! Bad cat! Don't bite! Don't scratch! Ah my eyes!" 

Jisoo wrestled with the cat and tossed it on the sofa before running to the kitchen. She hid behind a stool but could hear the cat chasing after her. It was on its way and in moments it jumped on the kitchen table and pushed a few plates on the floor, making them scatter to pieces.

"Hey!" Jisoo scolded but that kinda gave her position away so it jumped on her face. "Aaaaah!"

Jisoo felt like the cat was really out to kill her, intentionally. Just what was its motive? Was it even smart enough to have one?

Before Jisoo could finish that thought the kitchen door opened and the cat instantly jumped down from Jisoo's face.

"I forgot my car keys-" Jennie froze when she saw the broken plates on the floor. "What happened?" She walked around the mess and grabbed Jisoo's arm, pulling her away from the shards.

"IT!" Jisoo pointed to the kitten, out of breath.

Jennie's eyes darted to the floor and saw the kitten pick up the shards with its mouth before carrying them to the trash bin.

"Awww! She is cleaning up!" Jennie gushed.

"What- No- But-" Jisoo's mouth parted. The kitten was back to making soft big eyes and letting out tiny meows.

"I'd clean up myself but I really gotta leave." Jennie said apologetically. "Can you vacuum clean the floor carefully? I don't want you or Button to get hurt."