Iwaizumi x Oikawa 🍙

A/N: This is just straight smut 😳

○●○●○●○●○●○

Sharp gasps came out from Oikawa's mouth as he felt the burning sensation from Iwaizumi's bite marks. “S-stop. Someone might see us.” He whispered and bit his lips to prevent himself from moaning too loud.

“Why? Don't you like the idea of getting caught? You were literally making out with that man you met on that bar with his car door open.” Iwaizumi looked at him, his eyes were filled with rage as he said those words.

Oikawa was about to pushed Iwaizumi away when his strong arms pulled him to sit on his lap. He then, placed Oikawa's arms on his back, holding it tightly as he yanked him closer to him pulling Oikawa's hips. Iwaizumi pulled up the hem of Oikawa's long sleeves and began licking his erected nipples. The brown haired man let out a loud moan as Iwaizumi pinched it using his teeth.

“A—aah. Iwa—chan..” Oikawa moaned but still hesitating. He knows that Iwaizumi was just punishing him for being a brat.

Iwaizumi didn't mind Oikawa instead he kept on playing with his pink nipples. He encircled his tongue around it and will sucked it real hard afterwards, making Oikawa arched his back.

“H—hajime.. More..” Iwaizumi felt his pants getting tight as Oikawa moaned his name. He stopped for a moment and looked at Oikawa's flushed face. “Do me more..”

Oikawa whispered. Iwaizumi's hands move unconsiously, pulling off Oikawa's clothes completely. He held the man's hips, then looked at his marked neck. He kisses the marks that he made and will leave off new ones.

“Hajime..” Oikawa moaned his name once more, making him real hard, “Bend over.” He answered.

The brown haired man obidiently obeyed him, he turned around slowly, his ass is now facing Iwaizumi. He held on the car's head rest as he sticked out his ass even more. Iwaizumi leveled his face onto his ass. He pulled down Oikawa's pants, exposing his milky skin and red panties. He bit his ass lighty, leaving marks onto it too.

“A—aaah. Yes..” As he let out a moan, Iwaizumi pushed his panties on the side. “I—iwa. No..” Oikawa held the man's hand. His cheeks flushed even more as Iwaizumi spreaded his ass cheeks.

“Stay still and be quiet.” Iwaizumi ordered. Oikawa nodded his head, trying his best to stop his knees from trembling. Iwaizumi began massaging his pink hole using his thumb. Oikawa flinched as he felt his fingers on his sensitive spot.

“The car is tinted but your moans can be heard.” Iwaizumi said with a sly smile on his face. Oikawa covered his mouth as Iwaizumi began licking his hole.

“O—ohh, Iwa, stop..”

“Call me Hajime.” Iwaizumi murmured that send vibration onto Oikawa's hole. As he bit his lower lip to prevent himself from moaning, Iwaizumi slip one of his fingers onto Oikawa's hole. He held on the car head rest tightly as his knees began trembling.

“Shit. A—aaah.” He hissed as Iwaizumi added another digit.

Iwaizumi moved his fingers slowly, letting Oikawa adjusted himself onto the size of his fingers. He then, curled it up, looking for the man's spot. He pushed the tip of his fingers hard enough to make Oikawa squeal. He smirked as he found the guy's weak spot. His paced increased, he kept on poking into Oikawa's spot as he slid his fingers inside. He eventually spreaded his fingers as he pulled it out making him ready for his thickness.