Sticky business 🍞

A/N: I know more about the male body than my own, and was very confused while reading this....

Uh anyway Fem Iwa, wooo

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Hajime can hear Tooru walking up the stairs, but doesn't bother sitting up from her position on the yoga mat, lying on her back relaxed and breathing deep and slow. She tries to ignore him as he opens the bedroom door slowly, peeking in.

”Iwa-chan! Did you finish your yoga routine already?”

Hajime breaths out more harshly, feeling annoyed, but tries to relax again and keep her eyes closed, as Tooru walks into the room, keeping his steps soft, as if he wasn't already distracting her.

”No.”

”I'll just wait for a moment then,” he says airily and plops himself on her messy bed, moving her phone and random clothes to the corner of the mattress. ”You should really clean up your room, Iwa-chan.”

Hajime makes a face and rolls over to her stomach, propping herself on her elbows, and glares at Tooru. Her room was clean enough, thank you very much. Couple of pieces of semi-dirty clothes would kill nobody. Tooru grins, leaning his arms on his knees.

He's looking very nice today, Hajime notices. Not only is he wearing a t-shirt slightly tighter that usually, but he's also wearing those jeans that makes his longs legs look sinfully good. She hums gently under her breath, feeling slightly aroused, and sees Tooru's eyes moving along her body, clearly stopping to stare at her ass for a couple of seconds too long. She gets an idea, and tries not to smirk.

”So did you have something important to tell me or did you just come stare at my yoga pants?” she asks bluntly, sitting up, crossing her legs and taking her phone from the bed. Tooru splutters and sits up tensely, his ears turning red.

”I-iwa-chan! I've seen you naked, why would I care about your yoga pants!” he exclaims, looking embarrassed. Hajime raises her other eyebrow and keeps her face unreadable. She's feeling gleeful inside, seeing her boyfriend try to talk his way out of the situation.

”I'm not stupid, you know. Your hints aren't very subtle. You never leave any tabs open on your browser.” At this, Tooru's whole neck gets red and his eyes start darting around the room as he wipes his sweaty hands on his jeans.

”I, uh... I'm not sure what you mean.”

Hajime stares at him for a while and then opens the gallery on her phone, clearing her throat and reading out loud from the picture, articulating as clearly as she could with a deadpan voice.

”Rubbing her wet pussy and cummin in her panties after yoga.”

”W-wai-! Iwa-!”

”Cummin in her yoga pants after standing pussy rub.”

Stop! Just stop, oh my god!”

Hajime turns to look at Tooru, finding him red in the face and hiding behind his hands. She almost starts laughing, but fights hard to keep her poker face, as she stands up and walks in front of the other, crossing her arms. Tooru groans and leans forward to rest his head on Hajime's stomach.

”A new kink, huh? Why didn't you bring it up earlier?” she asks and combs Tooru's hair gently with her fingers. He raises his head and wraps his arms around Hajime, bringing her closer to him and resting his chin on her stomach, grimacing at her.