I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor (2/2) 🍞

__________

The bed was huge, so that was a bonus. Briefly, Iwaizumi wondered if this guy really was his age. He had a pretty nice house and seemed well off while Hajime was still living in a crowded apartment and paying off student loans.

He knew it was probably weird or rude to ask someone you're about to hook up with just what the hell they did for a living, but it rolled right off of Hajime's drunken tongue before he could think twice about it.

Luckily, Oikawa just chuckled, walking over to Hajime and wrapping his arms around the shorter male's waist. "I play volleyball professionally, Mr. Nosy." He teased, though his words held no real bite.

That made sense. It explained the house, the car, his overwhelming cockiness. Oh, and probably that killer body as well. Hajime just nodded in response, leaning into Oikawa's touch.

Thankfully, he made the first move, bringing their lips together again, all open mouthed and sloppy. Hajime didn't care. Everything felt good to him in this state, especially if it was with Oikawa. He didn't know what it was, but every touch from the brunette felt completely electrified.

Curious fingers travelled from Oikawa's waist up to feel the strip of smooth skin left exposed by the cut off of his top. For being as tall and lean as he was, Oikawa was certainly still muscular and Hajime hummed contently against his lips as he felt across every ridge of Oikawa's abs.

Hooking up with a professional athlete - this was a new one for him, though he most certainly wasn't complaining.

His hands continued to travel up, slipping under the tight fabric of that ridiculous alien top. Hajime was glad he had his eyes shut so to not ruin the moment by seeing that thing again. He felt the rest of the way up Oikawa's body before sliding his hands back down as he realized the brunette was doing the same.

Oikawa's long, slender fingers brushed over Hajime's own chest, and if the little gasp he let out into his mouth was any indication, Hajime could assume he liked what he felt. With that, Oikawa broke the kiss, slipping his fingers under the hem of Hajime's shirt and pulling it over his head.

Just as quickly as he was shirtless, Hajime had to do the same to Oikawa, commenting on "getting this god awful thing off." Oikawa just pouted.

He got over it quickly enough, opting instead to stare at Hajime's now naked top half, letting his fingers brush over the firm muscles again. "Iwa-chan you're making me swoon. I haven't seen muscles this beautiful in a long time, and I hook up with professional athletes regularly."

Hajime just grinned a little at the compliment. At least his frequent gym visits at the expense of his own sleep and sanity paid off after all. "You're not so bad yourself." He commented, taking a step closer to Oikawa as his hands went back to hold at his waist.

This time Hajime was the one to bring their mouths together again, nipping at Oikawa's bottom lip and eliciting a small sound of surprise from the brunette. That seemed like all it took for Oikawa to take control of the situation again, gripping tight at Hajime's waist as he let their tongues glide across each other, all while slowly backing them up in what Hajme could only assume was the direction of the bed.

Finally, the back of his knees hit something and Oikawa broke the kiss, pushing him back against the mattress and crawling over top of Hajime. His breathing was already heavy as he stared up at the other man, meeting soft brown eyes.