How Do I Look In This? 🍙

A/N: 1. Why is Tooru, Tora? 2. Couldn't find smut for the dirty peeps but slice of life is just as amazing so bam: Fem Oikawa y'all!

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

       Hajime cracked open his eyes against the glaring sunlight, returning the glare as if the sun had dared to creep into his room and wake him up. He settled back into the warm comforter and listened to Tora hum from the kitchen. He just shoved his head into the pillow and relished in the lazy Sunday.

        They had gotten back from star-gazing the night before and he was just sleepy. As he relegated himself to getting up, he glanced to the side and saw the imprint Tora’s body had left on his sheets. He chucked at that. An imprint on his sheets, just like the imprint she had become in his life.

         “Get up!” Tora whispered as she stuck her head into his room. He blearily looked at her, tousled hair all over the place and wearing another one of his shirts over a pair of alien pajama pants. She had that habit, always stealing his clothes and “losing them.”

        A roll of his shoulders and he swung his legs over the side of the bed and ambled off to the bathroom. In the bathroom, Hajime checked his reflection and decided to shave his stubble from the night. Tora didn’t like the way it rubbed her cheeks raw when she decided to attack him.

        The smell of waffles and eggs hit him as he stumbled into the hallway.

       “Please don’t burn down the kitchen Tora,” Hajime mumbled as he started to make coffee. Pouring half the mug with cream and two packs of sugar for Tora and black for himself. He handed her the mug adorned with alien heads of all shapes and colors.

       “I promise, I can only make beautiful waffles and food,” she responded as she looked at him over the rim of her mug. He only thought of the week before where she had managed to burn the curry they were supposed to have for dinner and resulted in him running to 7-11 for a couple of quick bento boxes. The apartment had had a smell of smoke for three days after that.

        Hajime turned to the waffles and grabbed several for himself and heaped a serving of scrambled eggs, fluffy and yellow the way he liked them, and a couple of sausages before making his way to the kotatsu in their living room.

        Tora soon followed with her own modest portion of waffles and fruit instead of eggs and meat. She seated herself at the kotatsu and fluffed the blanket over her legs.

        Her cheeks were flushed red against the cold of their apartment. They had to save money somehow, they were still in school and Tokyo wasn’t cheap.

        Despite choosing different universities after high school, they had opted to find an apartment in between their schools. They’d rather make the trek back to their apartment with each other rather than split off.

        Hajime grumbled at the thought of all the sweaters Tora had stolen so far into the winter season. Probably all of his hoodies.

        “Excuse me, please notice me,” Tora whispered right into his ear shaking him out of his reverie. She had managed to creep right next to him. Hajime turned his head and found her nose nearly flush to his cheek.

       “Do you want to go to the mall with me today?” Tora questioned again. Hajime hesitantly shook his head. Shopping trips with Tora meant hours of opinions and so many different stores.