No Plan 🍊

Iwaizumi Hajime has a problem.

"Iwa-chan~!" Speaking of the problem, Oikawa runs up to Iwaizumi and hugs him from behind.

Iwaizumi swiftly shifted to the side, and Oikawa ended up missing and hugged air instead.

"How mean." Oikawa whined. "Don't you love me even a little bit?"

Iwaizumi sighed. As usual, Oikawa Tooru has been getting on Iwaizumi's nerves a lot lately. That itself isn't anything unusual. The problem is, lately it's been getting worse. More like, he's trying to get on Iwaizumi's nerves intentionally.

It's nothing big, but there are little things. Things like jumping on him while he's holding a drink, or unnecessary comments on his height. Those little things kept piling and piling up, to the point where Iwaizumi just can't let them slide.

"Kyaaa! Oikawa-san!"

His thoughts were interrupted by the cheering of girls behind them.

"Hello." Oikawa went to greet the girls at the door.

"Hey, Oikawa-san, is your practise done already?" Iwaizumi overheard one of them say.

After a good 10 minutes, Iwaizumi had enough of it.

Iwaizumi threw a volleyball at Oikawa's head. "Stop messing around, shittykawa."

"Iwa-chan..." Oikawa looked back at Iwaizumi, trying to laugh it off.

Iwaizumi walked up to the girls. "Sorry, ladies. Oikawa really needs to practise, but he doesn't want to look bad in front of you girls. You understand, right?"

The girls looked at eachother, then smiled. After a while, they finally left.

"Honestly, Iwaizumi." Matsukawa sighed as he walked over. "What would we do with Oikawa without you?"

That's what Iwaizumi questions sometimes as well. However, his Oikawa problems seem to only continue.

However, the man in question, Oikawa, has his own troubles to worry about. Like how to flirt with a certain childhood friend of his.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki know it. Kunimi and Kindaichi, as well. In fact, everyone on the volleyball team knows it. Some of the girls that sit with Oikawa during lunch know it, too. Oikawa's ex girlfriend, who chooses to be unidentified, also knows it. The only one who doesn't is none other than Iwaizumi.

He wasn't sure of how he would go about acting whenever he's with Iwaizumi once he made this realization. Though, he did decide to acknowledge these feelings of his. While talking to the girls just now, they were interested on what Oikawa was going to do on the 14th of February, which was Valentine's day. That's why, through inspiration, he decided to win Iwaizumi over before then.

Thus, his plan commenced.

After practice, Oikawa caught up to Iwaizumi, who was leaving.

"Iwa-chan~" He sang, trying to not sound desperate.

"Hm?" Iwaizumi turned.