Sooo, you come here often? 🍞

The daily life of Iwaizumi Hajime is pretty steady since he started University in Tokyo last year. He attends his classes regularly, studies in the library when exams draw closer and visits the gym three times a week to train his muscles, additionally to volleyball practice. Normally, going to the gym is his time to shut off his thoughts and just enjoy the straining feeling of his muscles. But for the last week, there was something that kept him from enjoying his workout sessions. Or rather someone.

Some brunette pretty boy was there every time Iwaizumi was. And every time he was watching him lift weights, not very subtle with his staring. And never did he try to speak to the grumpy college student.

Today is no different. Iwaizumi is currently on the treadmill to warm himself up. Out of the corner of his eye, he can see the same brunette man pretending to look around as if he's trying to decide which training device to use first. While he's seemingly scanning the room, his eyes skip towards Hajime every few seconds. The spiky haired only rolls his eyes while he tries to ignore that he's being observed. Instead, he focuses on his breathing.

After a while he manages to blend out everything that's happening around him. When his muscles are warm enough, he stretches a bit before starting with his exercises. Today is leg day. He continues without any further disturbances. Only when he leaves for the showers, he catches a glimpse of the brunette staring at him again. But since the man doesn't seem to make a move, Hajime ignores him once again.

This goes on like this for the remainder of the week. The only thing that changes is the fact that Hajime is getting more and more aware of the brunette's presence. It bugs him that he's being watched during his training sessions and he would rather like it if the other just talked to him instead of creepily observing his every move. Of course he could just go over and initiate a conversation himself but he's too stubborn to do so. After all, he's not the one watching a stranger in a gym from afar. He's only here to strengthen specific muscles, additionally to volleyball practice.

Two weeks after Hajime first noticed Mr. Pretty boy watching him, he's getting used to his presence. Therefore he is a bit confused when he enters the gym on Monday and there's no pretty boy in sight. Well, of course there are pretty guys in the gym, but not the one Hajime is looking for. It's this moment that he realizes he was actually looking forward to seeing the brunette. Shocked about himself, he shakes his head and quickly makes his way towards the changing rooms to get started as soon as possible.

During that whole week, Hajime doesn't see Mr. Pretty boy. He tells himself that he doesn't care, but subconsciously he scans the room for a brown mop of hair every time he enters the gym before making a beeline to the locker rooms.

The following Monday, his breath hitches when he spots Mr. Pretty boy on a treadmill. He shakes his head while angrily entering the changing rooms. He can't believe he just got excited by seeing some creepy guy that has been watching him for weeks before disappearing, only because he's back now. Hajime will just focus on his workout.

Yes. He won't let himself get distracted by a pretty face and perfect brown hair.

Following his own advice, he gets through his routine without any further disturbances besides the occasional glances from a certain brown haired man, which Hajime chooses to ignore completely.

_________________________

Oikawa Tooru is a man that is not easily impressed. During his volleyball career throughout high school and into University, he's seen a lot of powerful and talented people. His fellow University students are mostly very intelligent people, like himself, so he's not easily impressed by something like that either. He's studying the universe on a daily basis due to his major being in astrophysics.