Helping Seijoh Out 🍞

On all fours, blindfolded, hair sticking to his face, cockring in place, and ass up with a vibrating plug. That’s the position Iwaizumi found himself in for the past hour. Wishing he could finally have his release, wishing Oikawa would finally touch him, and wishing he could see how Oikawa was faring, which was most likely a lot better than himself.

   “Come on Hajime, you know that’s not how you do it. Come on, be a good boy and beg for it.” Said Oikawa from the chair he was sitting in. His cock straining in his jeans as he watched Iwaizumi squirm on the bed. 

   A moan escaped Iwaizumi as he tried to find the right words to use, otherwise Oikawa would never touch him, he’d stoop as low as to letting Iwaizumi suffer the entire night as he is now. 

   A moan much louder and higher than his last one escaped him as he felt the vibrator go much harder than it previously was. It didn’t help that it was pushing against his prostate either. The relentless vibrating making him sweat more than usual, face flushed, and moans escaping him without care. 

  All of a sudden he got an idea. He wasn’t sure it would work, but knowing Oikawa and his personality he was sure it would, however, it was an embarrassing idea. If he didn’t use it though he’d be stuck as he is now with no chance to cum till morning. He was definitely going to do it. 

  As he opened his mouth to speak the vibrations kicked up once again to an even more brutal pace.

   “KAMI-SAMA PLEASE!” Iwaizumi screamed as he felt the vibrators brutal force on his prostate. When all of a sudden it stopped, the vibrations, his own moans, Oikawa’s slight panting, it all stopped. 

   The blindfold was taken off and he looked up from his place on the bed to find Oikawa staring at him with wide eyes, mouth hanging open, and face the color of a cherry. He looked absolutely surprised in the best way possible. 

   “Say it again Hajime.” Oikawa said in a voice that sounded wrecked. Almost like he couldn’t believe this was happening but was glad it is. He had a feral look in his eyes now, ready to pounce at any given moment, and Iwaizumi could do nothing but take whatever Oikawa gave him. Iwaizumi stared at him and gave him a smile that was reserved only for Tooru to see. 

   “Please enter me Kami-sama. Enter me and ruin me. Make me scream till all I remember is your name.” Iwaizumi said with pure lust in his eyes.

   Nothing happened for what felt like forever to Iwaizumi and then everything happened. The plug was pulled out, he was flipped onto his back,the ring was taken off, legs spread in the air, and Oikawa on top of him. 

   No warning was given as Oikawa bottomed out inside of him, not stopping to ask if Iwaizumi was okay, knowing he had the vibrator in him before, Iwaizumi was loose. He let out one of the loudest moans and came all over his stomach. His first orgasm after almost an hour. His first, and certainly not his last, orgasm of the night.