Only you can ease my mind 🍊

The Aoba Johsai third years can't afford wasting their time very often. Between practice, games and schoolwork they don't go out much, so when they decided to relax during weekend, they went to one of the few clubs in Miyagi that would let them in despite their age.

Exited, even if they wouldn't show it, the four stepped in to the empty elevator.

"I'm not sure if Oikawa dressed up or undressed, but you look good, captain" Hanamaki smirked, looking at Iwaizumi for reaction. He wasn't disappointed, when after a second of silence they heard:

"Sluttykawa"

The new nickname meant he wasn't actually angry, even if he almost forced his boyfriend to go back and change half an hour ago.

"It's just a crop top-" a whine died on Oikawa's lips when the elevator came to a harsh stop and the door didn't open.

They all looked at each other and remained silent for about fifteen seconds, before Matsukawa cried out:

"Why aren't we moving?"

They didn't dare moving a muscle, when Oikawa ignored the question and pressed the "door open" button. When nothing happened, he chose the call button instead and waited.

"Yes?" a slightly mechanic, bored voice answered.

"The elevator... Stopped." the setter awkwardly informed, looking back at his teammates.

"Okay, I'm sending help. How many of you are there?"

"Four. One with claustrophobia."

"I'll let them know. Stay calm and wait." and the call ended.

The boy turned quickly and was met with questioning looks from his teammates. He just nodded towards Iwaizumi. The brunet was clenching and unclenching his fists and focusing his eyes on the floor, his breathing slowly getting more and more shallow.

"Oikawa" his voice was uncharacteristically weak.

"I'm here. It's not going to take more than fifteen minutes, I'm sure." he approached the shorter boy.

"I told you we should take the stairs, Lazykawa"

"Always so mean, Iwa-chan."
he carefully placed his hand on his boyfriend's arm, trying to look him in the eye. "Do you need anything?"

"Talk. Please."

"That's something I never thought I'd hear you saying to him." Makki managed to make them all huff a laugh.

In the following silence Iwaizumi slowly drifted towards the floor and sat there, with Oikawa crouching down, still keeping a hand on his arm.

"So... You have claustrophobia?" Mattsun broke the silence.

"It's cleithrophobia, actually." the captain seemed a little bit absent when he spoke, focused on his pale boyfriend.

"What's the difference?"

"He's not scared because the elevator is small. He's scared that he won't be able to leave. Which is irrational, since we're going to spend here like ten more minutes, Iwa."

"I know." the shorter boy hid his face in the crook of Oikawa's neck, breathing in. "Please, talk."

"You don't have to tell me twice." he draped a protective arm around his ace's shoulders.

"I just did."

"Yeah, okay... Just focus on my voice, Hajime. Or I can just tell you what you need to improve if we want to win next time against Karasuno."

"We did win."

"We could do better."

"Oikawa, what the hell?" Mattsun caught their attention. "He's barely breathing and you're gonna lecture him? Right now?"

"He knows what he's doing" Iwaizumi growled, tightening his arms around Oikawa's torso.

They ended up waiting for help for half an hour, but with the setter comforting his boyfriend, it wasn't all that bad.

__________
Origional Author: EmoPenguin
Word Count: 576

•<3