IwaOi Smut Time (I know, so creative) 🍙

He didn't really remember what he had done this time, probably refused to do the dishes or take out the trash. Something dumb that could have been avoided with just a little effort. It hadn't been enough to usually push Hajime over the edge, but today it was. The older of the two men left for work without a word, and Tooru spent his day off like he always did. His feet pulled under his body as he sat on the couch and watched the history channel. That was till Hajime got home later that night.

As usual he got up to greet the other with a wide grin and a kiss to the cheek which would fluster the shorter of the two. But, it didn't really go as planned, when he leaned to kiss the other, his shirt was tugged roughly by the collar of his shirt. Before he could protest about the stretching of one of his favorite shirts, Hajime's lips were pressed to his as if the other knew the other was going to say something.

Tooru kissed back, figuring Hajime was just a little pent up. No big deal, it wasn't like he never got anything out of it when his partner was like this. The moment he could tell something was different was when Hajime grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him closer, pressing his tongue to the others lips. He was never this eager right off the bat. Tooru made a muffled sound and his lips parted slightly, but Hajime forced it open more with his thumb which had been removed from holding onto Tooru's shirt and brought up to his chin.

Hajime pushed Tooru back with his chest, still kissing him as if he moved back his point wouldn't get across. When Tooru's back hit the wall, the taller of the two sunk down some, the two coming face-to-face. Hajime's eyes opened as he panted slightly, Tooru equally as breathless and dazed.

"Bed now." Was all Hajime had to say and Tooru was already moving. It was like his feet were moving on his own. He usually had a good grasp on Hajime and what made him tick and listen, what the other liked best and just where to touch him to make him feel good. But the deep rough sound of Hajime's voice wasn't the usual 'We're gonna have sex and I'm gonna take care of you' type of voice. It sent a chill up Tooru's spine. He'd be fine though. He'd switch their positions like he usually did and take back his control over Hajime, all he had to do was smirk and make a few dirty comments to make his sweet Iwa-Chan weak in the knees's.

Tooru opened his mouth to make some sorta comment about Hajime being eager, but was cut off before the words even started to form on his tongue. "Say one word and I promise you you'll be walking with a limp for the next three days." It sounded so cheesy, so generic. Something straight out a porn movie. But no, it was definitely the Hajime right in front of him who always promised to take care of him and keep him safe. The worst part was he looked completely invested in the words that left his lips. It made Tooru gulp. Hajime wasn't really gonna hurt him. Right? No way, his Iwa-Chan would never do something like that. Oh, was he wrong in the best and worst possible way.

"Take it off, you have ten seconds to start." Tooru seemed confused by his words, and his immidete reaction was to snap back a witty retort. "Or what, Iwa-Chan?~" "Ten, Nine, Eight." He started ignoring the others words, which only confused the brunette even more than he already was. "Seven, Six, Five." He continued, Tooru franticly pulling off his shirt, struggling for another precious two seconds before getting it off. "Four, Three, Two..." He smirked, watching the flustered and confused Tooru. Oikawa tugged his sweat pants down next, just short of the last second. "You weren't fast enough. You know what that means?" He hummed, moving closer and pushing Tooru onto his back. He grabbed the waistband of Tooru's briefs and tugged them down, exposing the others half hard dick to the cool air of their bedroom.

"Now get up." Iwaizumi said sternly; Tooru sitting up slightly, listening to Hajime's words, but not how the other wanted him to. "Stand up now." Hajime practically growled, Tooru clambering to his feet, standing bare in front of Hajime like he was a piece of meat. Hajime just circled him slightly before moving to the bed to sit down on the edge. "I want you across my lap, and if you don't listen, I promise it'll be much worse." Oikawa wasn't dumb, he could tell exactly what Hajime was planning and didn't know if he really wanted to do as he was told. "N-No, I refuse." "How many times do you think it'll take to get your ass nice and bruised, hmm? If you don't listen, we'll find out just how many." "I-Iwa-Chan, p-please, I don't know if I ca-" "Now Tooru." The brunette gulped once again and took a step closer to Hajime. It was just close enough for Iwaizumi to catch Tooru's wrist in his hand and tug the younger boy down to where he sat. Hajime used his pure brute strength to get Tooru into a position that he wanted. He could feel Oikawa's hand tighten around his ankle since that was one of the few things the other could grab in this position.