Mated: Part 2

I laid in bed all day Sunday as my body heated up, and sweat ran from my forehead. All I could think about was him. How he smiled, how the twinkle in his eyes made me feel, how his pet names for me turned me on. It was all sexual to me. All I could think about was his body against mine and nothing else.

That night, I twisted and turned in bed. Everything was foggy, as if I was dreaming. And I was, because he was there, beside me on the bed, undressing me.

My dreams have gotten farther than this, but his lips on me breast have never felt this good. I moaned loudly as his fingers found my core, massaging it. It was the best dream yet, the most realistic. I didn't resist his touches here, only encouraged them. I craved them. He played with my buttons using his teeth as he slipped a finger inside me.

"You're so wet" he whispered in my ear as I cried out. He has never talked to me before. But his voice was different, silkier and loving. He bent my head to the side as he continued to plunge his finger inside me. His lips found my sore spot, licking it with his tongue. This was new, fantastically new.

With each lick at the bite mark, I fell more in desire and sexual pleasure. It felt amazing. I couldn't cry any louder or moan any harder. If only this was real. But it felt real.

"Can I taste you?" he asked in my ear. I nodded my head frantically, begging him to do it.

He moved down my body, cherishing every curve, every blemish. His lips found my sweet spot and my body arched off the bed, my legs resting on his shoulders.

He eat hungrily, lapping everything up with urgency. I came all over his tongue, my toes curling under and my eyes rolling back into my head. But I wasn't satisfied and he knew that. He kept going, rubbing my clit in circulation and entered a finger inside me again. I bucked against his tongue and hand, my body and mind on the verge of explosion. I came again, and again, and again, until my nerves were shot and my energy depleted. My eyes closed, sleep hitting me hard.

"Sleep, Princess" he soothed, and then he was gone.

---

I stretched my sore limbs as I woke Monday morning. Last night's dream still rang in my head, weirdly I could remember every detail of it. I placed my hand at my neck. It seemed to be healing, but sparks tingled through my body when I touched it. My nipples felt sore, as if Christian had actually been sucking on them all night, I sigh. I was going crazy. First all these emotions, and then hallucinations of the impossible.

A small wind came through my open window waking me up properly. I got up to close it as I noticed Maddison leaving out with the car. I rushed to check the time, realizing that I was going to be late if I didn't hurry up.

I showered and dressed in a haste. I was happy the heat had passed and I was able to function today. I wore white shorts with a crop top and a long cardigan with flats. I hurried to school and arrived as the bell rung.

As I made my way to math, I spotted Christian at his locker with two of his friends. As if I called out his name, his head turned to me, his eyes glazed over. "Good morning" he called sweetly. His friends turned to me and I froze, wondering If they were about to embarrass me. Kurt's gaze flickered to my neck, and then to my eyes in shock. His lips moved quickly, as if to say something under his breath.

Both Kurt and Andrew bowed their heads in respect slightly, the most unnoticeable movement. I turned to look behind me, wondering if someone honourable was there. Everyone was busy heading to class, and no one notice.

My dream from last night flickered to my head as Christian said bye to his friends and turned towards me. "Can I walk you to class?" he asked.

"I know the way, thanks" I rushed down the hall, completely worried about my sanity and whether I was seeing things or not.