Luna Mia

I wasn't sure what time it was, but I was wide-awake. The moonlight was shinning through the window and my body was calling for Chris's beside me. The house was quiet and there was no one making a sound. Except my head was loud and un-soothing.

I wasn't sure if I was mad at Chris as much as I was attracted to him right now. I closed my eyes and willed myself back to sleep.

sweat drenched my forehead as my mark burned into my skin. I turned, changing positions on the bed. I cuddled up closer to his body, my hands finding him.

"What is it?' he muttered into the dark.

"I'm on fire." I breathed. He held my body and placed his lips to the burning mark. I cried softly, blissful peace swarming my body. My hand fell to his underwear happy he was excited to see me.

"I want this." I promised as my body pulsed at the thought of him taking me.

"Me too." Chris muttered. I was excited. His wolf was out to play.

I gasped when he ripped off my underwear. It was terrifying and sexy at the same time. One hand held my breast as he fondled my nipple, erecting it. His mouth was still on my mark as he tried to position my erection at my opening.

It felt like a dream. Like a wonderful dream. And that's what it was.

I cried out when he plunged into me, the pain unexpectedly feeling real. Christian growled heartily into my ear, taking a lobe between his teeth.

"Christian," I cried, the pain and pleasure mixing into one.

"Mia," he called back as he gripped my hips from behind. "You feel even better than I anticipated." he growled in approval.

He gripped my throat firmly, pulling my head back so our lips could meet. This was so rough and quick. And so good.

I crumpled with him inside me as he continually thrust his weight into my body. We weren't making love. We were fucking.

He bit into my neck again and my body started to sweat. I exploded on him once more, my insides quivering.

He lifted me in his arms after he turned me around. He held me in the air with no signs of a struggle. He held my hair firmly as he moved my body up and down his, his eyes glazed over.

I was fucking an Alpha with perilous and insatiable needs. When I orgasm for the sixth time, I considered begging for mercy. He didn't seem tired, he bit his lip as he watched me shed tears, my insides starting to feel sore. He turned me around in his arms, wrapped my legs around his waist and bent me over on the floor. I didn't understand how I had the energy to do a handstand at the moment but I did. And he pounded into me continuously until I released once again.

I lost all function in my body after that. I went limp and unconscious, loosing all touch of reality.

Loud voices in my head woke me from my slumber. What seemed like a dream last night became real. I uncovered myself and gasped in astonishment. I had bite markers all over my body, my dark skin was visibly darker in certain areas from bruising, and my core was sore and swollen. I turned to find Chris but came up empty. I was alone in the bed but the voices in my head chipped in and out with volume.

A slight headache began to develop in the back of my head. I crawled to the washroom, taking my time to freshen up. To me, it looked worse than how it felt.

I got my clothing on and headed downstairs to find majority of the house gathered in discussion.

"Good morning, Luna." they greeted as I walked passed them. Most of them have never said anything to me since I've known them, but now they were being respectful? The morning just started but I could tell something was up.