2

"Quian Kun" was typed on the name tag of the man Renjun asked to see.

"So, what can I do for you?"

"So, my friend needs to find some people. You're an IRS auditor, I know you have peoples files and information."

"No. That's illegal, Renjun. We'll both get in trouble." Kun frowned.

"Kun, please do this for us. Jaemin got pregnant and he's a hoe, so he doesn't know who the father is. We need to find who it is." 

"I'll get fired."

"You won't. You're the best at your job. They'll never suspect you, please Kun." Renjun pleaded. Jaemin has never seen Renjun this way. I guess Kun also felt the same. He felt grateful for Renjun begging for him.

"This must mean a lot to you." Kun frowned, "Who exactly do you need to find? I'm only doing this since I don't want you to go into early labor." Kun laughed at Renjun rolling his eyes.

"Jaemin, show him the list." Renjun said.

Jaemin quickly took out his phone and handed it to Kun. Kun turned to his computer and looked for the names. He took out a pen and wrote the addresses down on a small paper. He was quick about it. When he was done, he folded the piece of paper and handed it to Jaemin.

"I better not get in trouble for this." He said.

"Thank you so much!"

"I'm surprised their names weren't too common."

The two bowed to Kun and walked out of his office and back into Renjun's car.

"Alright, so it's either Kunhang or Jeno. Kunhang seems close by, so I guess we should go there first." Jaemin said, putting the address into his phone and Renjun started up the car.

They got there soon. The house wasn't much, but it was pretty nice. They both walked up to the entrance. Jaemin was anxious, but he tried to conceal it. Renjun could tell he was anxious though, so as soon as the door opened, he stared speaking first.

"Hello, are you Wong Kunhang?"

"I'm...no" The man shook his head, and all of a sudden, another man appeared behind and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. This man reeked of alpha. Jaemin almost wanted to gag.

"What's this serious atmosphere I'm sensing?"

"They're asking for you." the other guy said.

"Me?"

"Yes," Renjun started, "we are looking for Kunhang."

"Why?" Kunhang raised a brow.

Renjun looked at Jaemin who looked helpless.

"You go to Fireflies, don't you?" Renjun asked awkwardly.

"Who's asking?"

"Just answer the question! You're not in trouble." Jaemin suddenly spoke.

"Oh...um...yeah, I've been there." Kunhang looked at Jaemin and squinted his eyes. "I think you have too, haven't you?" Kunhang smirked. Jaemin frowned, already balling his fists.

"Yes, I have. The last time I went, some stupid alpha didn't wear a condom or something. I guess they decided it wasn't their problem." Jaemin glared at Kunhang.

"Woah. Woah. Hold on a second, you're pregnant?" Kunhang asked.

"Who's asking?" Jaemin mimicked.

"I'm really sorry, but I'm pretty sure, I didn't do that to you." Kunhang shook his head.

"How are you so sure?" Renjun asked.