23

**I have decided to add a WARNING ⚠️ for this chapter. It's not a big and important section but it is non consensual**

Jaemin woke up in Jeno's arms, feeling sweaty. It was way too hot now. He tried turning over, struggling in the process, but stirring Jeno awake. They looked at each other quietly for a while.

"My head hurts." Jaemin spoke groggily, covering his face with his hands to break the weird eye contact. The bed shifted beneath him and he removed his hands to see Jeno hovering above him, looking concerned. Jeno put a hand to his forehead.

"You're burning up." He frowned, "Your face is red too."

"Really?" Jaemin groaned. It was a little painful to swallow. His throat was itchy.

"Yeah, I think you're getting sick."

"Crap." Jaemin sighed, "My throat does feel weird."

"I'll go ask Doyoung if we have some medicine. I'll call a doctor too."

"No." Jaemin whined out, "I don't feel too terrible. I'll just go home and take an ibuprofen."

"You can't take ibuprofen." Jeno shook his head with a frown.

"Why?" Jaemin whined.

"Jaemin, you're pregnant."

"Ugh." Jaemin groaned, "And whose fault is that?"

Jeno stayed quiet for a moment and Jaemin giggled at the way his face looked helpless and was starting to turn red.

"I'll go tell Doyoung; just stay here." Jeno stood up to leave.

Jaemin closed his eyes, feeling feverish. He wanted to go back to sleep.

Then, a doctor walked in, but something about him was familiar. He was wearing a white coat. Jaemin frowned, wondering where everyone else was. The doctor sat by him on the bed, taking out a digital thermometer.

"I heard you had a fever, Minnie."

Jaemin squinted, finally able to get a better look of the doctor but his vision still felt blurry. He blinked a couple of times, knowing he had to be certain. The voice was too familiar. Finally, his vision focused. He immediately felt his blood run cold. He recognized who this was. He felt his body grow heavy and he couldn't move. The doctor stared down at Jaemin with a crooked smile, leaning down to press the thermometer against his forehead.

*
"I can't believe how used you are now, whore. You're even pregnant. I guess you're not as useless anymore, because someone's using you now, huh? I bet that makes you happy: to be of use."

Jaemin felt tears run down his face. Each word felt like a jab because these were words he would tell himself being confirmed to him. He couldn't speak. Donghae ran his hands over his body.

Help.

Help!

He could only cry out in his head.

"But you're not marked yet. Can I do the honors, Jaemin? I've always wanted to, then you can't belong to anyone else."

Jaemin screamed internally. Being marked while pregnant would be extra painful and detrimental to the baby. He could even die in the process.

Donghae placed his hands around Jaemin's throat, closing in painfully. Jaemin couldn't move a limb. He felt his lips tremble, trying to open and catch a breath of air. It was becoming impossible to breath.

I'm going to die.

I'm dying.

Help...