13

Jaemin had enough of crying. He kept doing it for two days straight. He tried distracting himself. He'd watch a movie fine, then start crying as soon as it was over. At first he cried because of his parents disowning him, then because he missed his real mom, then his unplanned pregnancy, then cause he was feeling fat, then it was all hopelessness.

There was only one remedy for all his pains.

"Hello?"

"You busy today?"

"No, why? You want to do something?"

"Yeah, let's go out."

"...really?"

"Yeah, let's go."

"Alright!"

Talk about awkward phone conversation.

It didn't take too long until his door was knocked on, and Jaemin opened it to see his best friend's pretty face. He threw his arms around the other and gave an awkward hug; it was difficult with the baby bumps.

"It's like a baby fist bump!" Renjun said and laughed. Jaemin joined in and pet Renjun's belly. The other omega reached forward to gently place a hand on his own.

"Wow, you can see it a little more," Renjun smiled, "so cute!" Jaemin sighed. His stomach looked a little more bloated recently. If you didn't know he was pregnant though, you'd maybe just think he was bloated.

"So, where should we go?" Jaemin asked.

"Well, you called me. I thought you had planned something." Renjun laughed, "We haven't gone out in forever. Are you doing okay?"

Renjun squinted at Jaemin as if examining him closely. Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Honestly, no," Jaemin cracked a fake smile to prove his point, "but I don't want to talk about it yet. It's a whole mess. Let's do something fun."

"Okay, I'll get it out of you somehow." Renjun shrugged, walking inside to his kitchen and stealing a bottle of water.

"How about we go to the mall?" Renjun suggested, "You need to buy clothes anyway."

"I do?"

"Yeah, you won't fit in those clothes for long." Renjun glanced at his stomach, then passed Jaemin a bottle of water.

"Okay, I guess you're right, but most of my clothes are pretty baggy though."

"That's the problem. You need cute baggy clothes." Renjun laughed tugging on his own little blue button up.

"But I don't do shit. All I do is stay in all day, and you and Jeno are my only actual visitors it seems."

"Exactly my point;" Renjun wiggled his eyebrows, "Jeno will see you."

"Hm, let's not bring up Jeno." Jaemin crossed his arms.

"Is he the reason you're upset?"

"Upset? I'm not upset." Jaemin's eyebrows shot up.

"You're pretty easy to read Jaemin. I'm not the psychiatrist, but imagine how much the psychiatrist is able to read," He wiped a fake sweat from his forehead saying, "too much."